Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/17/17, 08:55 PM   #11
Kimberly Cares
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Power Rangers Rebel Force (Need help)

I think Rita would be a good choice.
Kimberly Cares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/17, 08:56 PM   #12
Lord Zedd
Putty Patroller

Actually Zedd makes more sense to give Goldar his armor..Since he gave him back his wings in "Mutiny".
Lord Zedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/17, 09:01 PM   #13
Gruook
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailey Ziktor View Post
Why would Rita be Ranger if she was the daughter of Master Vile?

I would say Rita. Since Zedd barely knew who Goldar was in his debut episode.
Ninjor was the one who created the Power Coins but what if his Apprentice was Zordon's and Dimitira's son? But at the end of the series He's becomes a lab Rat to someone that was a Employee from the Branorseek Empire. Before he becomes the lab rat he send the Power coins to his father but send the Dragon Coin to Rita cause he had puppy crush on her. LOL.

Maybe she was in the Rebel stage in her life as most teenagers are to their parents? That's why she join the Zordon's group. When Rita and Divatox turned evil after they reached Adulthood.

Pegacorn, Pegasus, Phoenix, Kraken, Griffin and Sphinx = Monkzord

They also meet Blue Senturion, Lerigot.

What about Dark Specter? Dex/Masked Rider, And Phantom Ranger? What about Magna Defender?

What if Dark Specter turned Zedd into the monster looking guy we see him.

Last edited by Gruook; 04/17/17 at 09:42 PM.
Gruook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/17/17, 11:53 PM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruook View Post
But to answered your question about Zordon and Goesi were both freed and walking around.

The end of the last has to been the trapped Zordon, Goesi and Rita. I think it would be funny to see what if Zordon and Dimitria had a son?

Their son was the one who found the Power Coins. Rita ambushed him to get the dragon coin. Their son's powers into the Power Coins. The ground that they were near. It was a dinosaur bones of all of those . Thanks for the info of who built Alpha 5.
we pretty much have a general idea of what Zordon looks like in his original form since he's similar to Barza from Zyuranger BUT would you change the color and the design of his face to better reflect the one that we always saw? we never got a clear look at his face.
Also what does Gosei look lie in his original form?
Also what Alpha model was with Zordon when they had found the Coins?

It was mentioned in Ninja Quest by Alpha 5 that they (meaning him and Zordon) had found the Coins along with the map to the Temple and no problem about the info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Rangers Snob View Post
Ninjor created the Power Coins not Zordon's son.
that's correct Ninjor was the one who created the Power Coins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zedd View Post
Have Lord Zedd very happy one who attacks and make Divatox evil. Have Goldar be a good guy who betrays Zordon for Zedd. Rita could be with Zedd as a minion.
I don't know who should make Divatox evil but personally I think it'd be very funny if Rita did so by accident considering their rivalry.
Goldar shouldn't be a creature who betrays Zordon I personally think he should be a natural villain much like Finster, Squatt, Baboo and Scorpina and there should definitely be an explanation for why Scorpina wasn't imprisoned in the dumpster like Rita, Goldar, Finster, Squatt and Baboo were.

Quote:
Who created the Goldar's armor? Zedd or Rita?

I think Zedd should be the one that created Goldar's armor.

I think first Rangers should be these:
Havoc (Rainbow Ranger), Divatox (Yellow Ranger), Elgar (Orange Ranger) , Dimitria (Purple Ranger) and Rita Repulsa (Pink Ranger)
I don't know if there was ever a Ranger team that Zordon had before he recruited Zack, Kimberly and the others on Earth but regardless of that I wouldn't say anyone had created Goldar's armor but rather I would say that Lord Zedd had used his dark magic to reinforce it.

Quote:
Before he becomes the lab rat he send the Power coins to his father but send the Dragon Coin to Rita cause he had puppy crush on her. Maybe she was in the Rebel stage in her life as most teenagers are to their parents? That's why she join the Zordon's group. When Rita and Divatox turned evil after they reached Adulthood.

Pegacorn, Pegasus, Phoenix, Kraken, Griffin and Sphinx = Monkzord

They also meet Blue Senturion, Lerigot. What about Dark Specter? Dex/Masked Rider, And Phantom Ranger? What about Magna Defender?

What if Dark Specter turned Zedd into the monster looking guy we see him.
it's a nice idea BUT sadly Zordon and Alpha had just found the Power Coins they weren't given the coins but we don't know how Rita got the Dragonzord Coin all we do know is that Zordon was aware of it while Alpha himself was not aware of it although he was aware of the Dragonzord.

I don't know about the zords this early on in their life since where did they come from? Who made them? Zordon usually had a hard time creating zords during the MMPR series.

that's a good idea about Dark Specter giving Lord Zedd the hideous monster that he has.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/17, 07:15 AM   #15
Gruook
Comic Relief

Question Re: Power Rangers Rebel Force (Need help)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
we pretty much have a general idea of what Zordon looks like in his original form since he's similar to Barza from Zyuranger BUT would you change the color and the design of his face to better reflect the one that we always saw? we never got a clear look at his face.

Also what does Gosei look lie in his original form?
Also what Alpha model was with Zordon when they had found the Coins?

It was mentioned in Ninja Quest by Alpha 5 that they (meaning him and Zordon) had found the Coins along with the map to the Temple and no problem about the info.

that's correct Ninjor was the one who created the Power Coins.

I don't know who should make Divatox evil but personally I think it'd be very funny if Rita did so by accident considering their rivalry.
Goldar shouldn't be a creature who betrays Zordon I personally think he should be a natural villain much like Finster, Squatt, Baboo and Scorpina and there should definitely be an explanation for why Scorpina wasn't imprisoned in the dumpster like Rita, Goldar, Finster, Squatt and Baboo were.

I don't know if there was ever a Ranger team that Zordon had before he recruited Zack, Kimberly and the others on Earth but regardless of that I wouldn't say anyone had created Goldar's armor but rather I would say that Lord Zedd had used his dark magic to reinforce it.

it's a nice idea BUT sadly Zordon and Alpha had just found the Power Coins they weren't given the coins but we don't know how Rita got the Dragonzord Coin all we do is that Zordon was aware of it while Alpha himself was not aware of it although he was aware of the Dragonzord.

I don't know about the zords this early on in their life since where did they come from? Who made them? Zordon usually had a hard time creating zords during the MMPR series.

that's a good idea about Dark Specter giving Lord Zedd the hideous monster that he has.
1. Would you change the color and the design of his face to better reflect the one that we always saw?
Answer: Kinda but Zordon with hair.

2. Also what does Gosei look lie in his original form?
I think he would be nerd of sorts. To me Gosei looks like a computer face.

3. Also what Alpha model was with Zordon when they had found the Coins?
Ninjor meets them with other hero but Zordon and Alpha 5 asked Ninjor for the five extra power coins. Dragon Coin was given to Zordon and Dimitira’s son.

4. It was mentioned in Ninja Quest by Alpha 5 that they (meaning him and Zordon) had found the Coins along with the map to the Temple and no problem about the info.
Cause they already had the map cause they already meet Ninjor.

5. that's correct Ninjor was the one who created the Power Coins.
We can agreed on this one.

6. I don't know who should make Divatox evil but personally I think it'd be very funny if Rita did so by accident considering their rivalry.
I think it could happen if Divatox and Rita was the one who fighting Master Vile or Dark Specter.

7. Goldar shouldn't be a creature who betrays Zordon I personally think he should be a natural villain much like Finster, Squatt, Baboo and Scorpina.
I like Goldar cause he’s funny but I agreed with you on the that.

8. There should definitely be an explanation for why Scorpina wasn't imprisoned in the dumpster like Rita, Goldar, Finster, Squatt and Baboo were.
What if she was order to get some back up from other villains? Who created the dumpster? I think it would been Zordon’s & Dimitira’s son created the dumpster.

9. I don't know if there was ever a Ranger team that Zordon had before he recruited Zack, Kimberly and the others on Earth but regardless of that I wouldn't say anyone had created Goldar's armor but rather I would say that Lord Zedd had used his dark magic to reinforce it.
What if Goldar fell into a cave that was that mean gold. He was with Zedd. Zedd decide to make the armor and reinforce it to be stuck on him forever?

10. it's a nice idea BUT sadly Zordon and Alpha had just found the Power Coins they weren't given the coins but we don't know how Rita got the Dragonzord Coin all we do is that Zordon was aware of it while Alpha himself was not aware of it although he was aware of the Dragonzord.
I think cause Zordon learn his lesson. Kept the power coins that’s what we saw in MMPR series. Zordon and his son created the Command Center. Zordon's son kept the Dragon power Coin and only told his dad aka Zordon about it.

11. I don't know about the zords this early on in their life since where did they come from? Who made them? Zordon usually had a hard time creating zords during the MMPR series.
Finster with the help of Zordon’s son create the zords. But Finster betrays him and took the Dragonzord with him. That’s when most of the Villains become villains.

12. That's a good idea about Dark Specter giving Lord Zedd the hideous monster that he has.
Thanks. I think he should be handsome at first.

Dintora is the son of Dimitira and Zordon. He lost his memory. He goes by the name Wesley Grubberg.

Kim become the leader of the new power rangers. She, Jason and Tommy found out about Zordon's journal. He doesn't know where his son is.
-------------------------------------------------------------

If you want your part in the story. Please make that part blue and bold like this " Rebel Force Power Rangers "

Last edited by Gruook; 04/18/17 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04/18/17, 01:49 PM   #16
Hailey Ziktor
Ranger In Training

Only problem is Zordon and Alpha said Ninjor was a legend who they weren't sure even existed.
Hailey Ziktor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/17, 01:50 PM   #17
Forever Jason
Ranger In Training

Your asking us to pit ideas we want you to use in blue text?
Forever Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/17, 01:57 PM   #18
Bandai Guy
Comic Relief

I think Zords could exist back then since we know a lot of the zords early on were said to be very old.
Bandai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/17, 02:01 PM   #19
Rangerlord
Power Ranger

I like fan fics like this. It would give us ideas to what actually happened back then.
Rangerlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/18/17, 02:17 PM   #20
Gruook
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailey Ziktor View Post
Only problem is Zordon and Alpha said Ninjor was a legend who they weren't sure even existed.
What if Ninjor wasn't Ninjor at first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Jason View Post
Your asking us to pit ideas we want you to use in blue text?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandai Guy View Post
I think Zords could exist back then since we know a lot of the zords early on were said to be very old.
Okay.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerlord View Post
I like fan fics like this. It would give us ideas to what actually happened back then.
That's the point of this thread to Fandom Fan Fiction of this. We all created this fan fiction. It'll be awesome. Who knows. This fan fiction could become Pre-Series lol.

What about Auric the Conqueror?

By the way this questions is off topic a bit. Are you TomKim shipper or JasKim shipper? Cause I got a cool idea for that. Cause at one point both Tommy, Kim and Jason was turned evil. Maybe villains created a creatures basic of those evil versions?

Last edited by Gruook; 04/18/17 at 09:23 PM.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
dimitria, divatox, power rangers, rita repulsa, zordon