Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/08/11, 11:34 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Jeremy

Did Jeremy ( the bot that posed as a new friend for Kaitlin) remind anyone of Tommy? I remember hoping that he was really a human under Grimlord's control that would turn out to be a fourth trooper. I was disapointed when he turned out to be just another robot.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/11, 11:39 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Well it's kind of like what they did with Dark Heart where he was really Ryan's dad who Grimlord turned into a mutant, and later Amy when she became the Red Python, and there was also the episode where Grimlord turned Jeb into a mutant, and one where he turned JB into a mutant, and the one in season 2 where he turned that athlete guy into a mutant, and later did the same to that criminal guy.

Heck in the Metal Hero shows in Spielban the Col. Icebot counterpart was the hero's father who was turned into a bad guy by the evil empire, and the Red Python character was the hero's sister who was also turned into a bad guy, and on Metalder the most common villains were really humans in powersuits (which I thought was ironic for a Metal Hero show considering the hero was a robot disguised as a human).

Heck like I said in my fanfic ideas thread I wanted to take a page from Metalder, and copy that over to VR Troopers, and have some of his minions be humans who he tried to turn into evil VR Troopers, and more recently I started thinking about what if all of Grimlord's minions or at least his high ranking ones were really his employees, and he turned them into mutants shortly after becoming Grimlord like Decimator or Ivar was his chief of security.

It would add an edge to VR Troopers if all of Grimlord's minions (even his Skugs) were human at one time before they became mutants.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/01/11, 03:33 PM   #3
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Jeremy

Sorry for the bump but I just thought of something.

Like I said in my "What Metal Hero shows would you have liked to see adapted into VR Troopers", and your "VR Troopers Mecha" thread one of the shows I wanted to see adapted into VR Troopers was Juspion but I couldn't think of who I thought should be Juspion.

And after I went over it the more I thought about it the more I thought about this thread, and what you said , and I thought that if I can make Amy Helen Lady from Spielban, and just give her purple armor I could make Jeremy Juspion.
Old 10/07/11, 08:36 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

That sounds interesting.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/08/11, 10:03 PM   #5
Zabitan
Administrator

Thanks

You know how a lot of folks do "this is how I would have done (insert season here)" fics well I'm thinking of doing something like that but for VR Troopers which is for the most part story wise the same as the VR Troopers we did get but with 3 maybe 4 seasons, and with Juspion, Gavan, and Sharivan being adapted as well.

And my solution was simply to save The Virtual Spy for a later season, and take any parts from Juspion that have Mad Gallant but not Juspion, and have it where Jeremy starts out as an evil VR Trooper called the Dark Knight who's Mad Gallant.

But Jeremy is later cured, and becomes Juspion but Grimlord still has some of Jeremy's DNA, and uses it to create a new Dark Knight for the parts where Juspion fights Mad Gallant, and do the same thing with Amy, and The Red Python for when Amy becomes Helen Lady.
Old 11/09/11, 02:46 PM   #6
MattEmily
Administrator

I can't remember what I thought of Jeremy when I saw him since I don't really remember much of him but I do recall the Red Python creatue. Regardless I definitely think it would have been awesome if they kept their monster suits and actually defected to the Professor's side.

But I do like your idea, Zabitan of trying to make it so that all of Grimlord's army were all human at some point. That would have been really cool. I mean for all we know a lot of Ziktor's employees could have been Grimlord's monsters or at least most of his Skugs in any case.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply