Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/28/06, 03:37 AM   #1
mesagog_super_fan
Putty Patroller

Beware I have changed alliances, powers and I have added a few things. And I made my own guy, he's a gold ranger :). I changed the plot too.
---------------------------------------

Episode 1

It is the first day of school at Reefside High. New and old students alike, as well as a man with a forgotten past. One he tohught he could leave behind forever. The man, Dr. Thomas Oliver.

Dr. Oliver: Ah principal Randal, you are new as well I was told?

Pr. Randal: Yes....Doctor. I have one question about you. Why would a palentheologist come to be a high school teacher?

Dr. Oliver: Well, I'm just looking for a quiet life and to look back on what I did.

Pr. Randal: Mhmm.....(Walks off in the halls and Dr. Oliver walks to his class).

Dr. Oliver: Ok class let's get settled in now, I know it's the first day and you all still think it's party time. But it's not, so let's get down to bussiness. Rolecall. (He calls out names) Cassidy Cornell?

Cassidy: Here! Oh and can I ask you a few questions Dr. Oliver? About your past before ReefsideHi--.

Dr. Oliver: That's enough Cassidy, please sit. Devan?

Devan: Here.

Dr. Oliver: Ethan?

Ethan: Here.

Dr. Oliver: Kira Ford?

Kira: Here.

Dr. Oliver: Conner McKnight? Conner McKnight? Is he here today?

Meanwhile outside Conner and a freshman practice soccer but unfortunatly for them, Dr. Oliver can the whole thing from his window and walks down to say hello.

Dr. Oliver: Hey guys, I don't think I assigned this as work today.

Conner: (Spooked) Uh....yea, I have an explanation.

Freshman: I don't!

Dr. Oliver: Let's go boys....

They walk off, but then Dr. Oliver turns around and kicks the ball super fast into the net ripping a hole.

Conner: Whoa Dr. O!

Dr. Oliver: Let's go...

They walk towards the building, and a little while later the bell rings. Kids rush out, relieved it's over.

Dr. Oliver: I'd like to see you three. (Points to Conner, Ethan and Kira)

Them: What did we do?

Dr. Oliver: Nothing, I just need you guys for something. (He looks at the dinogems glowing in his pocket) (Under his breath) Yea they're the ones....

He drives themt o his house which takes a long time.

Conner: What do you want us to do Dr. O?

Ethan: Yea, you gonna like to experiments on us?

Kira: I hope not.

Dr. Oliver: Don't worry, it's harmless dino research. (They walk in and he pushes the dino mouth and the stairs to his dino research facility appears) Well. Here we are.

Them: WHOA! This is all yours?

Dr. Oliver: Yep. Oh guys I want you to have these rare dino aged gems.

They take them and they form bracelets around their wrists.

Them: O.o(They turn into dinomorphers)

Dr. Oliver: I'm sure you heard of the power rangers a lot of times before. Well you've been chosen to be the new ones but if you don't want to be just say so right now.

They stay silent.

Dr. Oliver: Well that's a first (Door bell rings) Ah that must be him now. (He goes upstairs leaving a golden glowing rock)

Ethan: I want that one right there.

Conner: I can get to it first!

Kira: Chill guys, it's yellowish like mine, I want it.

Dr. Oliver and his friend walk down.

Dr. Oliver: This is my college friend and my dinosaur recearch partner Matt.

Matt: Yea and back off, the gold one is mine! (Grabs it and it does the same thing) Nice fit.

Dr. Oliver: Good. Now let's do it like you practiced.

Matt: Power Ranger! Dino Thunder! Power-up! Ha! (He shines a little blinding gold and comes with a giant glow blocking the view of his suit and the screen fades out)
mesagog_super_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/28/06, 06:33 PM   #2
mesagog_super_fan
Putty Patroller

This is my first power ranger fanfic so sorry if it's not good, i'm doing the best i can.
----------------------------------------------

Episode 2:

Gold Ranger: Hraa! Yea! Nwo this is power.

Dr. Oliver: Good, now guys do as he did. (Takes out his own)

Them: Power Ranger! Dino Ranger! Power-up! Ha!

They go their own colors.

Ethan: Whoo! Now this is sweet.

Conner: You can say that again!

Ethan:(Again) Whoo! Now this is sweet.

Kira: Wow, Dr. Oliver how'd you do this?

Dr. Oliver: Not important. If you liked this then you'll love these (He signals them when the secret passage is unexpectingly opened by Anton).

Anton: Help...experiment, gone wrong....monsters....project dino refusion.....success. *Blacks out*

They rest him on the chair and he starts spazing out.

Anton: No...Tommy get the controller.

Dr. Oliver walks over to his desk and picks up a control like thing and shoots Anton with it.

Anton: Ahhhhhh! (Transforms into Mesogog but under control)

Mesogog: (His usual hollow voice) Hra...Tommy looked at what I've done to myself. I am hideous!

Dr. Oliver: Nooooo...you don't look at the bright side. You'll become rich and and you have dinosaur powers.

Mesogog: I guess you're right. I do have dinosaur powers.

Dr. Oliver: Ok then we'll have to train to use these powers and I know where to go. (They go to a secluded area outside of Reefside) Ok guys let's see what you've got. Attack me.

They do so and surprisingly he stops all three of them.

Gold Ranger: Mesogog, challenge me, I bet I can beat you.

Mesogog: You underestimate my power! (Attacks him)

They fight until Gold Ranger takes out his weapon, a chain mace and swings it at Mesogog hitting him.

Mesogog: My turn! (Uses his forhead beam, which weakens Gold Ranger)

But Gold Ranger overcomes it and the fight ends in a draw when Gold Ranger has the perfect strike at Mesogog and vise versa.

Mesogog: Well this is going to be very interesting....

The camera zooms out showing the back of two heads looking into a screen watching them.

???1: Grahh.....how is our master suppossed to expect us to stop them!

???2: Oh we will, time to send in a mutant! (A mutant steps out of the georandomizer showing him for 5 seconds and the the screen slowly fades completely out)

Phew, these stories do a very very big number on me. Trying to think up my own plotline. This is only my first one so please read.
mesagog_super_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/23/06, 02:59 PM   #3
jenniferc
Comic Relief

i like that story. you did great work. very cool :)
jenniferc is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply