Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/26/07, 10:58 PM   #1
tommy_oliver
Putty Patroller

Default End of Jungle Fury Better go out with a Blast..

if jungle fury really is going to be the last power ranger series before they turn it to animation then the producers better make it good, when im saying it like this i mean like the last few episodes better be very tence, exciting and worth watching and be something like power rangers united stand on youtube, if its just going to be like the others where the defeate their own arch villan then its just going to be dull.

hey dont get me wrong, i like the series of power ranger and how they defeate their arch villan but if this is the last one of power rangers that is not going to be animated that it should have a brilliant send off, i hope hey do team ups and that

anyway sorry for having a temper on me
tommy_oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/07, 06:20 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Well we got "Once A Ranger" this year so that would be a fitting tribute to the end of PR. It would be nice to get something else this year. But I am not expecting it. But you never know.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/27/07, 08:01 PM   #3
tommy_oliver
Putty Patroller

yeah true true
tommy_oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/08, 08:46 PM   #4
DarkBlaze
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to DarkBlaze Send a message via MSN to DarkBlaze Send a message via Yahoo to DarkBlaze

I have strong feelings that Jungle Fury is gonna a pretty good season. I feel like it is going to be everything Wild Force could have been.
DarkBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/15/08, 03:19 AM   #5
Thunrider
Putty Patroller

Go out with a bang? hehsoncearangerhehs.

It better have a damn good finale if it is the final Power Rangers series LA or fire and brimstone will rain down.
Thunrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/15/08, 05:42 AM   #6
Knightfall
Rider Power Member

Poweranimals was informed the show would 'go out with a bang' but that could essentially mean more kalishplosions

The series didnt even have the budget this season for an Overdrive/JF teamup so I'm skeptical they could put anything together that could satisfy the fans.
Knightfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply