Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/18/17, 10:02 PM   #81
Changeman Returns
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Saban Brands could learn from Viz

I think Sentai Is Forever has done a good job in getting us this forum. Sentai Envy is the one that almost got us banned.
Changeman Returns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/18/17, 10:07 PM   #82
Sentai Fate
Putty Patroller

I liked Envy. He inspired me to become a Snob. But he crossed the line....Sentai is Forever
Is doing a very good job. And is one of the founders right?
Sentai Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/18/17, 10:28 PM   #83
Sentai Rules
Sentai Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
this is a Power Rangers board you should be thankful that you Sentai fans aren't banned here and that PRangerX is allowing you to stay despite some of your nonsense. I wouldn't have been that nice.
We don't take our orders from you or PRX. Sentai Envy is our true leader. But I don't want to see the Snobs break up. So I am not leaving.

Sentai Is Forever was wrong. But I believe he meant well and is a true Snob. Sentai Envy will decide his fate though . He was spot on with his points in this thread.

I don't think Saban Brands will go far enough to do a true importation of a Sentai Series. They made the mistake of letting Tzachor, who did good job adapting Sentai. He had to deal with the needless MMPR nostalgia on top of this.

Toei needs to get Saban Brands to rehire Tzachor or there is no hope to truly have Super Sentai in the US. Otherwise its time to cancel. American Sentai and give Viz the rights to dub Super Sentai.
Sentai Rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/18/17, 10:35 PM   #84
Maligore
Power Ranger

Viz would be even cheaper than Saban or Disney ever were.
Maligore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/18/17, 10:39 PM   #85
Sentai Rules
Sentai Snob

Default Re: Sentai Spam

I don't see what was so wrong about Sentai Envy's posts! He was just trying to get the word out and stick up for Sentai Fans. And he got banned for it! PRX and Matt are the enemy! Lets not waste time unfairly targeting Sentai Is Forever either .
Old 11/18/17, 10:42 PM   #86
Sentai Rules
Sentai Snob

Default Re: A new era for the Sentai Snobs

I understand what you had to do but you should have cleared it with Envy first. Just don't get too cozy with the staff. They are clearly out to get us and deserve no respect anymore.
Old 11/18/17, 10:45 PM   #87
Sentai Snob
Sentai Snob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Fanatic View Post
Sounds like a good idea. I am just glad we still have a group.
Its a terrible idea and has destroyed the spirit of the group. Sentai Is Forever is now an enemy of the True Snobs.
Sentai Snob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/18/17, 10:46 PM   #88
MattEmily
Administrator

Yes Sentai Fanatic that I do agree with that Sentai Is Forever did an excellent job with getting Sentai fans a forum for them to discuss and debate in but no Fate he isn't 1 of the Sentai Fan founders on here that would be Envy who founded your group but he did cross the line with spamming but he'll be back once his ban is up.

That's hilarious Sentai Rules that you think you're above the rules and us Admins (PRangerX and me) and the only one who made the mistake in regards with Tzachor and his firing was Tzachor himself. He was needlessly wasting money just to copy-and-paste Sentai stuff and Saban is against that. No one is going to convince him to spend money like that not even Toei and on top of which Toei isn't going to get involved with it since they don't care as long as it still uses their footage but what Saban decides to do with it in Power Rangers is their own business and it's not up to us to tell him on how to spend their money it's not our money to waste

Saban isn't going to give up the rights of Power Rangers and as long as that remains in place there's no chance of anyone else dubbing Sentai besides you have Sentai subs of Zyuranger, Dairanger, Kakuranger, Ohranger, Carranger and Megaranger so you already have an option to watch Sentai sure it's not U.S. actors doing the voice over but it's still the same thing for the most part or is it you really don't care that much about Sentai because it's in another language that you can't understand and you don't feel like reading the subs?

Incorrect Maligore viz spends a ton of money on retaining the original soundtrack that stuff ain't cheap.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/18/17, 10:46 PM   #89
Sentai Snob
Sentai Snob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentai Rules View Post
I understand what you had to do but you should have cleared it with Envy first. Just don't get too cozy with the staff. They are clearly out to get us and deserve no respect anymore.
Don't be nice to him. What he did was wrong...But he knew it was and did it to get a cushy job on the staff. I wouldn't be surprised if he starts praising American Sentai and calling it by that awful name Saban picked.
Sentai Snob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/18/17, 10:52 PM   #90
Sentai Is Forever
Sentai Snob

Guys, you don't understand how close Envy was to being permbanned and the group disbanded. Sentai Envy crossed the line by spamming the forum. Thats why he can't be our leader anymore .

This forum allows us to more freely push are agenda. Now when they feel we are derailing threads we can take our points here. PRX even gave me permissiom to advertise in these type of threads.

Matt did make one mistake. Sentai Snob and I founded the group. It was my idea and Snob was our first leader. He actually passed it on to Envy not too long ago. Most of the people unhappy with me were members he brought in to grow are group. He was just too impatient.
Sentai Is Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply