Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/04/14, 07:50 PM   #1
RedSpeedRanger
Putty Patroller

Default Rangers dating other rangers

Ok, so we've seen relationships happen on PR on occasion...dammit, I don't remember how to spell that word! Anyway, we've seen rangers dating each other in seasons of PR, but do you guys actually think these relationships would work? I mean, think about it. Could Jen and Wes really maintain a relationship while battling monsters every Saturday morning? Can Tori and Hunter really stay close while facing Lothor's forces? Will Casey and Lily really handle dating each other when it's all over if something evil may just get in the way? Do Bridge and Clare really fit together as a couple?!

OK, that last one isn't really relevant to the situation, but really. I'd find it difficult dating a fellow ranger over the course of a season.
RedSpeedRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/14, 03:23 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Rangers dating other rangers

It was Tori and Blake, not Tori and Hunter. Casey and Lily were never dating one another, they had no feelings for one another, Lily's feelings were for Theo but they didn't even get together until the last episode of the season because of Theo finally asking her out on a 'real' and 'true' date.

No one in S.P.D. had any relationships among the team.
In the case of Mystic Force, the only romantic hints were between Nick and Madison.

Anyway to answer your question unless it was in the case of being with one another on a daily basis like the original team was as was Zeo then no I can't see any of those relationships realistically working. Kimberly and Tommy could have because of the time that they spent together, same with Tommy and Kat. Andros and Ashley could have if they wanted to make it work but in the case of Andros and Ashley they were only a team for a year so it wasn't exactly the same type of situation that Tommy was in with both Kimberly and Kat.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply