Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/30/18, 08:42 PM   #11
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Kimberly as a mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
I don't think she is ever going to get the message. Its fine not to like Kat. But there is no evidence that she was an evil character.
Exactly hating a character is fine but insisting that they're evil just because you're still bitter that the character in question replaced 1 of your favorite characters is just being dumb and pathetic I mean that's like me insisting that T.J. is evil because of me hating T.J. since he replaced Tommy but I don't since I don't hate him and I don't believe he's evil. The same with Cassie replacing Kat I could do what she's doing by saying Cassie is evil since she replaced Kat but I'm not since she isn't.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 11:58 AM   #12
Bridge's Brigade
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
Exactly hating a character is fine, but insisting that they're evil just because you're still bitter that the character in question replaced 1 of your favorite characters is just being dumb and pathetic I mean that's like me insisting that T.J. is evil because of me hating T.J. since he replaced Tommy but I don't since I don't hate him and I don't believe he's evil. The same with Cassie replacing Kat I could do what she's doing by saying Cassie is evil since she replaced Kat but I'm not since she isn't.
Then a lot of characters would be "evil". Since everyone has characters they don't like.
Bridge's Brigade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 12:18 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge's Brigade View Post
Then a lot of characters would be "evil". Since everyone has characters they don't like.
yup that they do
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/31/18, 10:26 PM   #14
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

If that were true almost every character since Ninja Storm would be evil.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/01/18, 03:52 AM   #15
Miki1988
Power Ranger

I don't think having Kim as a mentor in a season would even work, considering that Amy Jo wanted to leave and because the writers were given time by her to write her character off.
Besides, I think that the way Kim was written off, she wouldn't want to get in anything Power Ranger-related again, except for a "Legendary Battle" type of mission until she could do it age and health wise.
Besides, even Tommy basically told her to go to Florida and follow her dreams. She ended up developing other interests, which is normal. Her life took a different route. That happens when you move to a different city or even to a different state. I'm speaking from my own experiences here.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/01/18, 11:44 AM   #16
PRangerX
Administrator

Could it work? Sure. Will it happen? Not likely. But then again, I would have said the same thing about Tommy before DinoThunder was announced.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/02/18, 01:30 PM   #17
Captain Mutiny
Power Ranger

Amy Jo Johnson is not returning to the show on a full time basis. I doubt we ever see her in the series ever again. Its more likely she wluld have camels or roles in future movies. But not as Kimberly Hart.
Captain Mutiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/02/18, 05:18 PM   #18
A Gia To Remember
Power Ranger

I don't think Kat would have been able to use the Ninja or Zeo Powers if she was evil. Plus the Ninja Coin registered as being in the hands of good when she rescued it.
A Gia To Remember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/18, 08:27 PM   #19
Yellow Fan Forever
Ranger In Training

How about Aisha or Tanya as a mentor? Or Taylor, if you want to go more recent?
Yellow Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/18, 08:48 PM   #20
Disney Ranger
Power Ranger

I am surprised that Disney didn't do this during one of their season's. Since they are the ones that got JDF back.
Disney Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply