Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/12/17, 01:56 PM   #81
Bratty Katty
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Did Rita create the Mystic Realm?

I don't see a way it would have made sense.
Bratty Katty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/17, 04:28 PM   #82
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Tiger Fan View Post
I think Amit should have been consulted. He would have figured out a way to make the whole thing make sense. Since he did such a good job with "Forever Red".
he wasn't on the payroll so why would a paid employee consult someone who isn't with the company? that would open you up to lawsuits. There's a reason why Saban doesn't accept fan ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratty Katty View Post
I don't see a way it would have made sense.
that's because you're not using your brain.
  1. Rita could have been the Mystic Mother before she was kidnapped and turned evil
  2. Someone else could have been the Mystic Mother who had passed on and Rita had taken over.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/17, 07:31 PM   #83
Bratty Katty
Ranger In Training

Rita was Vile's daughter and Rito's sister. So she had nothing to do with the Mystic Realm. And may never have been good before. I find it highly unlikely she took over for a previous Mystic Mother. There was no indication that she wasn't the original. And it seemed like she was there for a thousand years at least.
Bratty Katty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/17, 07:34 PM   #84
White Tiger Fan
Power Ranger

I met if Amit was on the payroll. But Disney should have never laid him off. They should have at least forced Sloan and Austen to hire him bacm as Story Editor. Since they didn't stick around king, Anit could have been groomed to take over as Exec when they left. Imagine the greatness that would have been Amit's SPD?
White Tiger Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/17, 07:38 PM   #85
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Perhaps Power Rangers wouldn't have tottally sucked. But that didn't happen when Lynn came back like I thought it would...So who knows. Disney and Saban Brands just can't escape the suck..
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/17, 07:43 PM   #86
Disney Ranger
Power Ranger

I think Disney always made the right moves in regards to who was in charge. They are an extremely smart company after all. I think there was a clear plan when they used Rita again. Its not a surprise that they brought her back. She was like a Disney Princess. And MMPR was so awesome.
Disney Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/17, 07:44 PM   #87
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I keep saying we should learn to just ignore things like this. Who cares if it makes sense. Saban and Disney have both done great jobs!
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/17, 07:45 PM   #88
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Sorry I can't get behind the everything is awesome mentality.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/12/17, 11:03 PM   #89
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bratty Katty View Post
Rita was Vile's daughter and Rito's sister. So she had nothing to do with the Mystic Realm. And may never have been good before. I find it highly unlikely she took over for a previous Mystic Mother. There was no indication that she wasn't the original. And it seemed like she was there for a thousand years at least.
but you forget we don't know if Vile was truly Rita's Dad or not he could have just been the adoptive Dad much like Ecliptor was a Dad to Astronema just not in a literal way in Astronema's case.

We don't know how long she was there for so we can't say how long she was there for we can only make guesses. Just because it seems like she was there for thousands of years doesn't mean she was and you can't say something is unlikely. Is it possible she was good once? Yes you can't say one way or the other. Is it possible she was always evil? Yes. Is it possible she took over for a previous Mystic Mother? Yes none of that is unlikely.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/13/17, 06:46 PM   #90
Carnisoar
Putty Patroller

There is a lot of things that could have happened between Space and Mystic Force. And they never said Rita was the creator of the Mystic Realm. Snow Prince was probably running things until a new Mystic Mother was found. The only real discrepancy is Soga versus Carla Perez.
Carnisoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply