Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/04/15, 11:14 AM   #21
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Kendall

I disagree about RPM not having a storyline. It had a very real storyline. Especially in the early episodes. Sure plans changed later on but overall their was a storyline. You had Dillion and his quest to find his idenity. Teyenal 7's journey to becoming human again. Doctor K's quest to make up for creating Venjix. As well as her ability to open up to people. You had Scott's desire to ear his Father's respect. Ziggy and is problems with the mon were a storyline. Venjix's search for a body and the hybrid plot was another big one. And lets not forget the defense of Corinth and its quest for survival.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/04/15, 12:38 PM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Ego View Post
WF feels like a Saban season to me since it had mostly the same production staff as Space-WF. NS is when Disney ruined Power Rangers. And Saban Brands failed to recapture the magic.
It doesn't matter who the people were within MMPR Productions that produced Wild Force since Disney still owned it. Yes they allowed the team one season to keep the Saban feel to it but they were still under Disney ownership and censorship rules which are different compared to the rules that were there when Saban owned it.

Quote:
I liked the Master Org stuff. The last great villain besides first half Venjix. Vexacus was all bark and no bite. Look at how he easily joined up with Lothor. The cheapened out on Mesogog by having Mercer be a loving father. Mesogog was a half assed attempt to appease the fans after that baffoon Lothor was force fed to us. Notice how no villains after this were listed by you? That shows how much worse they got.
Vexacus wasn't all bark and no bite that's just your ego clouding your judgment. Yes he joined up with Lothor but that was the whole purpose... he wanted to keep watch over his Generals so that he could eventually destroy them.
I disagree in regards about Mesogog except for the part that I do agree that he was there to help the adult fans out because a lot of them didn't like Lothor myself included.
actually there were other villains I could list after Mesogog but I didn't want to since I got my point across... also did you miss me including Broodwing? I didn't know Broodwing came before Mesogog... what show did you watch?

Quote:
Thats the problem with most of those seasons you listed. The ending ones had no storyline. RPM started with a great storyline and lost it when Eddie left. Don't be blinded by you're love of the franchise. Power Rangers has been terrible for years now. Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but that a how I feel. And my opinion is very informed and seldom wrong . Thats why I consider myself the number 1 PR fan.
I completely disagree. Yes RPM did start great and it ended fine... regardless of what happened with Eddie and Jackie leaving. The only one that is blinded here is you. I can admit when I don't like things without being blinded by my judgment or the little ego that I have.
No one is the Number 1 fan you're seriously fooling yourself if you think you are. Your opinion may be informed but opinions can't be right or wrong they're opinions. Only facts can be right or wrong... and to add on to that I don't love any of the seasons.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/04/15, 12:41 PM   #23
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
And people say I post about my dislike for Tommy too much.This guys is something else. He has me beat by a long shot.
that's because you do but Massive Ego has definitely topped you with being credited as the new Annoying Person here.
Old 03/04/15, 12:43 PM   #24
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby's Boyfriend View Post
Real Power Ranger fans love every season. If you hated the show the last ten years I don't see how you are even a fan. Much less the number 1 fan.
well I wouldn't go that far... real fans don't have to like every single season they're allowed to have seasons that they don't like but regardless of my opinions about other things within the seasons I definitely hated Samurai regardless of its good points.

I used to hate Turbo and Lightspeed but re-watching them and then watching Samurai made me see them in almost a different light. They're still bad in some ways but definitely not as bad as Samurai was.
Old 03/04/15, 12:51 PM   #25
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I disagree about RPM not having a storyline. It had a very real storyline. Especially in the early episodes. Sure plans changed later on but overall their was a storyline. You had Dillion and his quest to find his idenity. Teyenal 7's journey to becoming human again. Doctor K's quest to make up for creating Venjix. As well as her ability to open up to people. You had Scott's desire to ear his Father's respect. Ziggy and is problems with the mon were a storyline. Venjix's search for a body and the hybrid plot was another big one. And lets not forget the defense of Corinth and its quest for survival.
ah yes you do have a point there. There was the whole Venjix hardware stuff with Dillon as well as him trying to find his blind sister, Tenaya finding out the truth and eventually defecting, Dr. K's character growths throughout the season such as believing she lost Gem and Gemma when they were trying to escape Alphabet Soup to becoming a cold cruel unemotional person to eventually loosening up a bit after Gem and Gemma returned to eventually loosening up a bit to Ziggy, Dr. K's relationship with Summer since she was the only one that she was open enough to among the whole team, the whole thing between Dr. K. and Venjix and her feeling the need to make up for it, yes Scott and his Father thing, I forgot about Ziggy and his mafia stuff, yes Venjix looking for a body... also you missed Summer and trying to live up to what her Butler had wanted for her - to be the Summer that he knew that she could be instead of the spoiled rich brat that was all that he saw before he died.
Old 03/05/15, 08:23 PM   #26
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Its a shame RPM was ruined when they dropped the storyline that led to " Ranger Black".
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/05/15, 10:33 PM   #27
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Its a shame RPM was ruined when they dropped the storyline that led to " Ranger Black".
RPM wasn't ruined it was still a good season. Disney would have never allowed Eddie's original vision to go through with Dillon being one of the final Bosses anyway so even if Eddie was still there the whole season you still wouldn't have gotten that ending.
Post New ThreadReply