Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/09/15, 11:59 PM   #21
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Was Zordon a Power Ranger?

I think the end of C2D was great and well written. It made sense because to defeat evil it was at the cost of Zordon. So that made the whole duex ex machina aspect of it balance out. Sure they saved the world, but the Rangers lost Zordon forever as the price.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/10/15, 12:01 AM   #22
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

I agree PRX, Countdown was just awesome. And Zordon's sacrifice did make sense, as did Zordon's Wave. The episode was bueatiful in a lot of ways. It will always be unique. The only episode I rate better is "Legendary Battle".
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/10/15, 12:04 AM   #23
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Dude! Legendary doesn't even touch countdown! It was so poorly put together a cop out. A big battle against foot soldiers and a stunt crew can't compare to the greatness of "Countdown to Destruction". It had heart and a sense of adventure. "Legendary Battle" was a lame attempt at a cash in on the anniversary. It had no heart.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/10/15, 12:26 AM   #24
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I think the end of C2D was great and well written. It made sense because to defeat evil it was at the cost of Zordon. So that made the whole duex ex machina aspect of it balance out. Sure they saved the world, but the Rangers lost Zordon forever as the price.
I thought it was disappointing with using Zordon as a deux ex machina to end such a powerful supreme war but it did make sense that in order to end it they were going to need something big to happen since the Space Rangers were being overpowered and any of the allies that they had were elsewhere fighting on other planets and were being defeated.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/10/15, 01:25 AM   #25
VR Master
Power Ranger

I get what PRX is saying. At the end of the day the universe was magically saved. But it was at the cost of Zordon. So a terrible priced was still paid for that miracle.
VR Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/13/15, 10:37 PM   #26
Super Rad
Ranger In Training

Probably not. I see no evidence in the show that he was. He was just a powerful wizard that ended up with Ranger Powers for his teams.
Super Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply