Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/20/15, 10:30 PM   #11
Outer Sailor
Comic Relief

Default Re: Was Zordon a Power Ranger?

I think Zordon's killed Ecliptor. Since he was afraid he would corrupt Karone again. He couldn't take the chance Ecliptor wouldn't learn his lesson even after being purified.
Outer Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/23/15, 06:50 PM   #12
Superhero Galaxy
Ranger In Training

Zordon was never stated to be a Power Ranger. He was just a mentor, not all mentors are Rangers.
Superhero Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/23/15, 07:05 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer Sailor View Post
I think Zordon's killed Ecliptor. Since he was afraid he would corrupt Karone again. He couldn't take the chance Ecliptor wouldn't learn his lesson even after being purified.
that wouldn't make any sense though since the Power of Good is all about giving second chances and Zordon gave that to Rita, Zedd, Divatox and Astronema by purifying them even though Rita, Zedd and Divatox didn't deserve any second chances due to the numerous evil acts that they had committed.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 12:35 AM   #14
Gosei Gold
Power Ranger

Zordon was a Wizard not a Power Ranger. He just knew how to work with the Morphing Grid. Which allowed him to recruit teenagers to become Power Rangers.
Gosei Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 12:36 AM   #15
Outer Sailor
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
that wouldn't make any sense though since the Power of Good is all about giving second chances and Zordon gave that to Rita, Zedd, Divatox and Astronema by purifying them even though Rita, Zedd and Divatox didn't deserve any second chances due to the numerous evil acts that they had committed.
Perhaps Zordon saw the potential for good in them. Or the three were abducted like Karone and raised to be evil. For what ever reason Zordon didn't feel Ecliptor could be good. There has to be a reason. Hench my theory.
Outer Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 12:38 AM   #16
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Zordon was just playing favorites. Also the writers made a mistake or didn't want to deal with a human Ecliptor. Simple as that.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/02/15, 12:39 AM   #17
Kimmy Repulsa
Ranger In Training

I hated how they did the cop out ending with Zordon saving the Universe magically. They should have had the Space Rangers win on their own or have left it as a cliffhanger for the next season.
Kimmy Repulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 08:54 PM   #18
Green Alien Ranger
Comic Relief

I think Zordon was one of the first Power Rangers on Eltar. Its just not clear what powers he actually had.
Green Alien Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 08:56 PM   #19
Chef Mia
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmy Repulsa View Post
I hated how they did the cop out ending with Zordon saving the Universe magically. They should have had the Space Rangers win on their own or have left it as a cliffhanger for the next season.
I hated it too. It made no sense. Why didn't Zordon do that in season 1 than? And how was it even possible with him being in a time warp?
Chef Mia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/09/15, 09:33 PM   #20
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Mia View Post
I hated it too. It made no sense. Why didn't Zordon do that in season 1 than? And how was it even possible with him being in a time warp?
because it wasn't possible as long as he was in a time warp but he wasn't in a time warp during Space. He left the time warp at the beginning of Turbo hence why you don't see him in any tubes when he returns for the "Passing of the Torch" ceremony in Turbo.
Zordon made it quite clear that the tubes in the Command Center and Power Chamber were nothing more than communication channels so it didn't matter what happened to those tubes since his physical essence wasn't even in those tubes.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply