Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/12/02, 07:06 PM   #1
Windgrail2
Ranger In Training

Default The Desert of Despair and The Morphin Masters

Silly question, but was the desert on Earth? Or a planet unnamed? I don't believe they siad which one in "Ninja Quest"

Morphin Masters...I remember hearing this term long, long ago. I don't think it was used on the show, but if it did exist would it consist of Zordon, Ninjor and Animus?
Windgrail2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/12/02, 07:20 PM   #2
MiChaos
Power Ranger

The Morphin Masters existed before any of them. Zordon told us in an MMPR1 episode that millions of years ago, ancient sorcerers calling themselves the Morphin Masters hid a universe of power inside two mystical Power Eggs, and that only an innocent child could open the casket where the eggs are held. Rita attempted to kidnap a child to open this box, but were defeated by the Rangers.

Desert of Dispair: I heard rumours that this was located on 'Ritas Planetoid', but I do not know.
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/13/02, 02:46 AM   #3
Windgrail2
Ranger In Training

Millions of years ago, eh? Power Ranger Central had better update its Timeline then (holding my breath)
Is there any way that these sorcerers could have passed their identities as Morphin Masters to Zordon, Ninjor or Animus? If so, then I have a great new plotline to stick into my book.
Old 05/13/02, 03:07 PM   #4
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Well, when the Rangers were in the Desert, Zedd peered down on them using his Zedd vision. Meaning they were on Earth. Although it looked like he was staring into space when he did it, so who knows.
-
-
I say its somewhere on Earth.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/13/02, 07:59 PM   #5
MiChaos
Power Ranger

I hate the entire "Rita's Planetoid" concept, and was always happy to ignore it and say the whole Dumpster and everything was on the moon, especially as we know the Palace was on the moon. I would as easily accept the Desert to be an Earth location.

Windgrail: Little chance, but in a book, it could happen.
Old 05/14/02, 01:33 AM   #6
Windgrail2
Ranger In Training

"Rita's Planetoid?" And I thought I had heard everything in the large book of Ranger Terminology.
Old 05/14/02, 03:15 PM   #7
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Or it could be in Alpha's Closet of doom.
Old 05/14/02, 07:26 PM   #8
MiChaos
Power Ranger

The Writers Guide (I'm sure you've heard of it) explains and swears by it. If you remember in Day of the Dumpster there was this planetoid thing near the moon where the Dumpster was meant to be, you could see this through the main passage from Zedd's throne room.
Old 05/15/02, 03:01 PM   #9
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Indeed. I think it should be named Rita's Planet of Doom.
Old 05/15/02, 05:41 PM   #10
MiChaos
Power Ranger

Incidently, they used the same graphic when introducing the Cimmerian Planet...
Post New ThreadReply