Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/22/06, 12:24 AM   #1
Verde Survive
Putty Patroller

Default Madan Rider Ryukindo

For those of you who don't know what I'm doing with this, look up Amalgam Comics. I'm doing what they did, but with toku. Elements from the first episode of Ryukendo and the first two of Ryuki are brought together to create a story like you'll never see again. Be ready for...Ryukindo.

Madan Rider Ryukindo
Episode 1: This is the Secret Birth of a Hero!
(これが誕生秘話のヒーローだ! Korega Tanjo Hiwa no Hiro da!)

Shinji Narukami had heard things about the town of Akebono. Weird things. People had been vanishing into mirrors every day, and no one knew what happened to them. Shinji, however, was an investigative journalist, and a mystery like this intrigued him to no end. His brown-black hair, which went down to his shoulders, blew in the wind that his blue jacket was shielding him from. He was riding on a red-and-blue bike towards Akebono. A kappa statue, its head bowl filled to the brim with water, was on the dirt path he was riding his motorbike now. Shinji stopped to admire it, and continued on. He didn't notice a small wisp of purplish-blue energy coming from the head of the kappa. A voice rippled through the waves. “Minus Energy…”

A full SWAT team, shields up, was assembled at the front of Akebono. The chief of police had decided that it was absolutely necessary to guard the town from any demons that might appear out of the mirrors, and this SWAT team was just the way to do it. They saw a shadowy figure coming in over the horizon, and immediately prepared. Members of the advance guard conversed among themselves in nervous fear.

“It’s a demon!”
“Cover any mirrors in the vicinity!”
“Where’d it escape from?”
“Why did I need glasses?”
“He could be in your contacts too.”
“Get them out of my eyes, then!”
“I’m not doing that for you!”
“If you care about Akebono, you will!”

The two continued arguing, but the watchman, looking through his binoculars, saw the figure nearing close. “Men, ready your guns!” The guns were readied, and all turned in the direction….of Shinji, riding up on his motorcycle. He screeched the bike to a stop, leaving a skid mark on the street. Shinji Narukami leapt off his bike, removed his helmet, and pointed to the cops in disdain and confusion.

“What is the meaning of this?” He produced his press pass. “I’m a respected journalist. I was asked by the SHORE Journal’s head, Daisuke Amachi, to come here and work for him. Is this not enough for you?”

“Daisuke Amachi?” questioned the head chief, “He’s a good name. You can pass, kid.” The SWAT team parted as Shinji leapt back on his motorcycle and drove through the crowd. The SWATs resumed their position and waited. They saw something else hovering over the horizon. The chief had his doubts.

“It could just be another one of those ‘humans’,” joked the chief, “Drop your guns.” It was only one man, he was right about that. He had materialized out of the nearby mirrored billboard in the city, and was riding across the sky in a strange sort of vehicle. Behind him was a fleet of dark purple, one-eyed creatures with reflective bodies. They had mirrored panels on their chest, hands and legs. The vehicle screeched to a halt in midair, skidmarks of flame burning in the sky. The Tsukagami were unaffected by the flames.

The vehicle, which resembled a sleek, mirrored tank, complete with treads, called a Jamirrorcar, opened up to reveal the most hideous man that the Akebono police force had ever seen. His face was pale, whiter than white, and a thorny appendage, like a pair of horns, extended from his head. His eyes were a beady yellow, and he was dressed in a slick outfit. A robe, open at the front, covered a white T-shirt and a pair of khaki pants. Boots were on his feet, and an odd belt was strapped around his waist. He had a magic wand in his hand and spoke to the crowd of policemen in a booming voice.

“Greetings, incompetent police of Akebono! I am Dr. Worm Kanzaki! We, the Mirror Monsters, the JAMANGA!” he pronounced the word “Jamanga” even more exaggerated than the rest of his speech, “Day by day, my legions are gathering that precious power source, MINUS ENERGY, for us Jamanga! When the day comes, you will learn to fear our name! For now, you will only FEAR. Tsukagami, attack!”

Dr. Worm Kanzaki leapt into his Jamirrorcar and vanished back through the billboard, sending down the mirrored soldiers to attack. People, the police first, fled in terror. Stores were ransacked, a puppy was thrown across the block and saved by Shinji in a sudden move of agility, and general destruction was ablaze. Then, just as Shinji took cover underneath a storefront, he could hear something whirring in the distance. There was a masked figure riding up.

His motorcycle looked like a wolf, except its ears were like that of a bat. A pair of bat-like wings was folded over the side of the bike. It was a black-and-silver vehicle, trimmed with red. The same could be said of the person riding it. He had a black undersuit and a chest shield like a knight’s with a silver crystal on it. His helmet had a silver, bat-like grill in the style of knight’s own, but it was black for the most part. Silver bat designs were on his arms and feet. The accents of his suits were red, and in his hand was something unlike Shinji had ever seen.

It was a black gun with a silver wolf-eared bat at the top of it, near the back. The grip of the gun was wider than usual, as if to let cards slide through it. “What do you think, Kouru?” Shinji jumped where he stood when the bat-wolf’s eyes lit up a bright blue and his voice echoed out. It was a confident, powerful voice, with just a hint of a British accent to it.

“It’s a whole army of Tsukagami,” Kouru said, “Precise battle tactics recommended. Bring out the Buster Sword.”
“Sword Vent!” GunKnight, for that’s what this masked hero was called, reached into his belt buckle, which bore a stylized golden version of the bat-wolf on it. The belt buckle was revealed to actually be a card deck, “Slide In!” He had put a card bearing the design of a sword into the Gun Visor.
“Buster Sword,” Kouru’s voice echoed.
“I summon you, Buster Sword!” GunKnight called.

GunKnight held his hand to the sky and tucked his Gun Visor around his waist in its buckle. A blade, the guard shaped like a bat’s wings, descended into his hand. Symbols in an ancient language were written along the blade in red, and the grip and guard were black-and-silver. It looked like a knight’s lance if anything. GunKnight charged into battle.

The Buster Sword was swung at five of the Tsukagami, defeating them in an instant as they broke away into several glowing fragments of glass. GunKnight spun around in a circle as a group of Tsukagami converged around him, sending them into a world of hurt as well. He pulled back out the Gun Visor and shot a grunt that was trying to chew on a woman’s head, and reached for his Madan Card Holder once again. This time, he took out a card that looked as though the front of it was glass that had been shot by a bullet.

“Shot Vent!” he slid it into the card slot, “Slide In!”
“Sonic Shot,” the bat-wolf spoke.
“Sonic Shot, fire!” A barrage of sonic energy bursts shot out of the Gun Visor and finished off the Tsukagami in the area. All that remained was a trio of them on the street. GunKnight turned to his bike and snapped his fingers. “Animal Mode,” he said. The bike’s wheels vanished in a burst of energy and stood upright; it resembled something of a winged werewolf.

“Final Vent!” a card with the symbol on his belt was Slid In, like the others he had used.
“Final Crush,” Kouru spoke.
Batwolf, Kouru’s physical form, contained in the motorcycle, stood upward on its hind legs as GunKnight bounced off its arms into the air. A pair of bat-wings spread from GunKnight’s back as he sounded off a battle cry to the Tsukagami below.

“Rider!” His visor flashed a purple color.
“Monster!” Batwolf let out a roar.
“Madan Visor!” Kouru’s eyes flashed on the weapon.
“Three powers have now become one!” He said calmly, “Trinity!” GunKnight swept down to Earth as his wings wrapped around his body, turning him into a dive-bombing missile. “Flying Death!”

Blackish energy gathered at the twin barrels of the Gun Visor and fired a grayish-indigo, spiraling tornado that screeched like a bat. GunKnight extended his wings and landed on the ground. Batwolf returned to his motorcycle form and GunKnight’s wings vanished. He walked over to Shinji, who had since set the puppy down and been watching in amazement. “You see that, kid?” He said, “That’s why you don’t use crude tactics. If you do, you’re not going to win.”

GunKnight climbed on his motorcycle and rode off. Shinji was left wondering who that man was. As he walked around the town in a daze, wanting to meet people, he kept hearing them talk about SHORE. “What kind of paper did I sign up for?”
Verde Survive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/22/06, 12:25 AM   #2
Verde Survive
Putty Patroller

Default Episode 1/Part II

In the Mirror World, which is exactly like our world, except mirror-reversed and filled with monsters, Dr. Worm was sitting in the office of the president of the HEROS organization. It was in the same location as the SHORE building back in our world, except distorted like a funhouse. He stood over a glowing altar that bore the magical symbol of the Jamanga, and knew what he must do. He pulled a deck of cards from his pocket and placed one card into the pot.

“BEREKE!” he chanted aloud, “BEREKE!” He kept chanting this word, “Bereke!” until the image of a spider materialized from the pot. It was the size of a normal spider, translucent, and rotating about above the green mist. “Madan Card Demon Spideross, I have summoned you! Go and eat the humans! Their bodies shall be converted to Minus Energy for our great lord, DaiMiraOu-sama!” He pointed his wand at the elevator and opened it to reveal something hideous and grotesque suspended inside the shaft.

It was a giant egg, a sickly green in color, that had the body of a creature unknown forming in it. Blobs of Minus Energy were racing up the shaft to the egg to give it form. “Minus Energy!” Dr. Worm Kanzaki gasped, “It is the primitive human emotions that DaiMiraOu craves! Fear! Sadness! Worry! Distrust! Anger! Go forth, Spideross, and create these in humans so that we Jamanga may rule the world!” Dr. Worm laughed to himself in great delight. His plan finally had a chance to go into action – all these years of waiting were done with.

Back in Akebono, in our world, Shinji was wandering the streets trying to get to know the town. Police cars drove past, heading to places where people had mysteriously vanished. He thought he saw a pair of lady cops in one of them. Shinji had been so distracted by the sirens that he didn’t notice anything when he bumped into a woman walking down the street and fell to the ground.

He looked up. She was dressed in a beige jacket and a white jacket. She had short, dark hair and innocent blue eyes. “Sorry about that,” he said nervously, “I must not’ve seen where I was going.”
“You need to,” replied the girl, “I’m Yui Kurihara.”
“Yui,” Shinji said, “Shinji Narukami.”
“Were you present at the battle on the street a few minutes ago?” asked Yui.
“Yes,” Shinji replied, not knowing where this was going.
“Then there’s something I want to give you,” Yui reached into her dress and produced a Madan Card Holder like the one GunKnight had been using. It was about the size of a deck of cards. Shinji took it into his hands and looked down.
“What’s this?”
“A deck of Madan Cards,” Yui explained, “You should be meeting your Contract Monster soon. Your presence at that battle was meant to be. You have been chosen to fight as a Madan Rider.”
“Madan…Rider?” Shinji asked.
“Sorry to tell you this,” Yui replied, “If I stay here any longer, people will think you’re crazy. As of now…you’re the only one that can see me.” Yui vanished in a burst of white light. Shinji looked at the deck in his hands.
“What to do?”

He barely had time to consider that thought before Spideross landed on the street. It began stomping around, its spider-feet leaving impressions in the ground wherever it stepped. Shinji saw the people running away in fear, Minus Energy rising from them. He reached for a small metal rod he had found on the street and began to bat Spideross in its eyes. “You’re not going to hurt them!” he screamed, “I won’t allow it!”

Shinji kept pushing Spideross back until it was pushed through a mirror. It was as if its body had jumped into the mirror like a person jumps into water. He could see it on the other end, still stalking around, and followed after it. Shinji didn’t know how to make it through the mirror. He kept slamming his head against it, but nothing happened. That was when they came.

The first was a man with spiky black hair and a pair of sunglasses riding on a motorcycle. Riding behind him on the cycle was a girl in a casual reporter’s outfit bearing the shield of the SHORE Journal. “Who are you?” Shinji asked.
“Ren Fudou,” replied the man, pulling out a Madan Card Holder Shinji could swear he’d seen somewhere before.
“Reiko Sakyou,” the girl answered, “I’d step out of the way if I were you.”

Fudou stood before the mirror and summoned a silver belt with a spot for his Madan Card Holder. He inserted it in. The Batwolf symbol shone brightly, and then faded. He pulled a card from the holder – one showing the image of a very familiar helmet. Around his belt, a compacted version of the Gun Visor from before materialized into the full weapon. Fudou flipped the card towards the mirror before speaking his call.

“Henshin Vent!” he put it in the Gun Visor, “Slide In!”
“Change GunKnight,” echoed the voice of Kouru.
“GoUru Henshin!” Fudou pressed the gun towards the mirror; a gray bat-wolf shot out of it and spiraled around his body, suiting him up in the armor of GunKnight. Ren Fudou was GunKnight, and GunKnight was he. Shinji was not surprised that a man this cool and calm was able to wield the powers of such a fighter.

GunKnight ran through the mirror, charging in to chase after Spideross.
“Wait! WAIT!” Shinji yelled, “I have one too!” He showed Reiko his Madan Card Holder. She gasped in amazement.
“Where’d you get that?” she asked.
“I found it,” Shinji lied, “It was lying on the street.”
“Strange you’d find it there…” Reiko said, “But you lack a Visor.”
“No, he doesn’t,” said a male’s voice over Reiko’s phone, “We’ve found our man.”
Reiko turned in Shinji’s direction. “Watch out.”

SHORE’s offices were small, and located on the lowest level of the Akebono News Building. An elevator had been installed to the bottom floor. A pedestal, not unlike Dr. Worm Kanzaki’s, was currently glowing bright in the corner of the SHORE offices. Something – a compact sword in blue, red and silver – was rotating rapidly around it. Daisuke Amachi rushed in to make sure the transfer was going successfully.

Amachi was a man in his early 30s, and wore a jacket similar to Reiko’s. The same could be said of the Magic Researcher that was standing at the pedestal now. Nanako Setoyama, her hair tied in pigtails and her glasses about to fall off her face, was struggling with the sword that bore a dragon guard. Amachi grabbed her arms and told her to stay focused.

“Transport…NOW!” Reiko let a burst of magical energy fire from the wand and strike the sword. It vanished in an instant. She turned to Amachi, her boss here at SHORE, and asked if what she had done was the right thing.

“The Ryu Visor has chosen him,” he said, “It is what needed to be done.”
“Sir, we barely know him,” Nanako replied.
“Then we’ll have to let Fudou-san show him the ropes,” Amachi said, “He’ll learn fast enough.”

SHORE: Super Hero Occult Research Evolution. A newspaper dedicated to demon sightings around Akebono so that the people could be informed. People had said Amachi was insane and that such a thing would never take off. It was only “sensationalist news.” The events of recent, though, had forced that to change. SHORE was gaining respect – and two new staff members. The first one had been with them for at least a month now. The other had just walked right up to them. The world was in their hands now.

Shinji could see the Ryu Visor shooting out of the sky and grabbed it just in time for it to propel him backwards into the Mirror World with Fudou. He looked around. “What kind of funhouse is this?” The world was exactly as he left it – same street, except right was left and left was right. He could see Spideross patrolling around and GunKnight fighting it. Spideross shot a web from his mouth that GunKnight tried to block, but couldn’t. The web left him suspended from a telephone pole with no way to get down. He couldn’t even power down.
Old 10/22/06, 12:26 AM   #3
Verde Survive
Putty Patroller

Default Episode 1/Part III

“Shinji, don’t be downed by his loss,” spoke a wise voice, “You can save him and get rid of the spider with your own power.”
“My own power?” Shinji asked, “Who’s talking to me?”
“I am,” replied the Ryu Visor. Its eyes lit up as it spoke, “Look above you. That is Dragleon. I am Drageki, his spirit. You have become…a Madan Rider.”
“A Madan Rider?” Shinji asked, “What’s that? How do I do it?”

He looked to the sky. A massive blue-and-white dragon with a leonine head of hair flowing down his scaly back passed over him. It had golden claws and red eyes that flashed in the cold brightness of the Mirror World. Shinji screamed at the sight of Dragleon and nearly fainted, had it not been for the Ryu Visor taking control of him at that moment. A blue spark traveled up his body, through his arm, and into his head. He reached for his Madan Card Holder, drawing one of the cards contained within. It showed the helmet of a new hero.

“Ryu Visor!” He yelled. The Ryu Visor expanded into a full-size sword with a space in the silver dragon’s mouth to insert cards, a silver blade, and a blue exterior. It was about the length of his arm, and had a constant blue glow surrounding it. Shinji pulled down on the sword’s grip and opened the dragon’s mouth.

“Henshin Vent!” he inserted the card. “Slide In!”
“Change Ryukindo,” Drageki issued the command.
“GEKIRYU HENSHIN!” Dragleon’s face appeared on the cover of the Madan Card Holder, which had now turned to a deep shade of blue. From out of the blade of the Ryu Visor shot a translucent blue dragon that moved like Dragleon around Shinji’s body. He could feel the armor forming around him.

Shinji posed with the Ryu Visor in hand and struck the stance of a swordsman.
“Reflecting the light, the dragon blade! Ryukindo, Raijin!”

Ryukindo’s outfit had the same silver belt Ren had summoned, a blue undersuit, silver dragons on the hands and feet, and a red crystal in the center of the chest. Four red arrows against a white chest shield were pointing at the crystal. His helmet was blue in the back and shaped like the head of a dragon. A large, red visor covered his face, and a silver grill covered the visor, leaving it just barely visible beneath. Shinji took off to fight Spideross with the Ryu Visor in hand.

Spideross pushed, but he pushed back. Ryukindo walked up the wall the arachnid was trying to slam him into, but he resisted. Drageki spoke to Shinji through his weapon, instructing him that he needed to make Spideross unconscious before dealing a finishing blow. Shinji reached for his Madan Card Holder.

“Knuckle Vent!” another card through, “Slide In!”
“Brave Knuckle,” Drageki spoke.
“I summon you, Brave Knuckle!”

The dragon on Ryukindo’s left hand began to glow. It transformed into something resembling the head of Dragleon. Shinji slammed it into Spideross’ eyes, unleashing a blue flame in the spider’s direction. Spideross stumbled back and the Brave Knuckle vanished. Ryukindo bounded off the wall and into the air. He drew another Madan Card from his belt, preparing for his final attack.

“Final Vent!” he shouted, “Slide In!”
“Final Crush!” Drageki called as his returned to his compacted form and attached to the side of Ryukindo’s right boot.

Dragleon descended onto the ground and Ryukindo ran up his tail to his head. He bounded off the dragon’s snout and a blue aura began to surround his body. “Slashing…” the Ryu Visor began to glow, “Rider…” his entire suit was engulfed in it, “KICK!” Ryukindo performed a flip in midair and stabbed the knife-boot into Spideross’ heart, finishing it for good. He landed, removed the knife, and cut GunKnight down from the telephone pole with his Ryu Visor.

Spideross exploded, and the sudden force caught Ryukindo and GunKnight off-guard. The two were flung out of the Mirror World, and powered down from their Madan Rider forms. Reiko got them onto the bike and drove it back to SHORE. Hours later, she, Amachi and Setoyama stood over the unconscious Shinji, discussing his possible future.

“He’s an amateur!” Setoyama said, “We can’t let him in!”
“He’ll be as good a member of SHORE as anybody else,” Reiko answered.
“Then we must let him in,” Daisuke Amachi finished. His word was final. “I didn’t believe that Fudou-san could do so well either when he first joined. And I think that Shinji will turn out much the same. He is…Ryukindo.”
Old 10/22/06, 12:38 AM   #4
Aussie Rider
Ranger In Training

Send a message via ICQ to Aussie Rider Send a message via AIM to Aussie Rider

Hey, cool. Amalgam TV. XD

Very cool.
Aussie Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/11/07, 03:53 PM   #5
kabuto121
Putty Patroller

creative