Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 04/07/07, 11:30 PM   #1
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Thumbs up Just Curious

well, i've been looking at some archives on here and i must say, we need emma back badly. i would love to see one of her posts again. it's comforting knowing that someone as famous as her does have time every now and then for the little people. i know that the forums have changed and that emma doesn't want anything to do with this, but there has to be some way to contact her. someway to know how she's doing. i mean, there's been like what? no fights since this has switched over. why not get her to come look at how much we've changed this place? emma's one of my favorite actresses and i would love to see her on once in a great while. is there any possible way of getting her to come here and look at what has changed since she last posted???????? we should all team up together and message her and get her to come see how much we've turned this place around.

-JDFF4L
Old 04/08/07, 11:51 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

It would be nice to have PR actors post here. But I don't think Emma is really interested. This isn't the Lahana Forms anymore. Really its the product of Lahana Forums, The PRO Invisionfree, and the PRO Ezboard merging. I don't think Emma's interested in her own message board right now. If she was she could easily start her own official board.
Old 04/09/07, 12:39 AM   #3
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

i know, it was just a thought though. i start thinking when i get really board. it'd be cool if it could happen though. emma comming here. bringing back the lahanaforums and emmalahana.com that'd be cool.
Old 04/09/07, 10:45 AM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life View Post
i know, it was just a thought though. i start thinking when i get really board. it'd be cool if it could happen though. emma comming here. bringing back the lahanaforums and emmalahana.com that'd be cool.
I'd love to have Emma show up here. I just don't think its going to happen. I think its more likely she will pop up at Rangerboard again.
Old 04/09/07, 12:48 PM   #5
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
Which is good for us, we won't have to burden with the brown nosin ass kissing sobs who always pop out of the woodwork whenever some actor shows up even though not five minutes before they showed those exact same brown nosin ass kissing sobs were insulting the actor.
if you're talking about me, you're wrong. if you're talking about Aaron and Travis, then you're right.
Old 04/09/07, 02:35 PM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

I think he was talking about fans in general. Not one or two people.
Old 04/10/07, 10:45 AM   #7
TheHistoryFollower
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDavidFrankFan4Life View Post
if you're talking about me, you're wrong. if you're talking about Aaron and Travis, then you're right.

shelia your crazy i have changed and you know what i really think it's old besides ive made my peace but have u?
Old 04/10/07, 11:17 PM   #8
PRangerX
Administrator

Its really pointless for you two to still be arguing. Lahana Forums as it was is gone. Its now part of the Power Rangers Online Message Board. There is no use in fighting over board wars that don't mean anything anymore.
Old 04/11/07, 12:01 AM   #9
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

who said we were arguing??? i don't believe i said anything to him. i just mentioned his name. he's not arguing with me, i'm not arguing with him so why is everyone acting like we are? oh, and lahana forums....not gone. duh. go to creativity and look. the link's there.
Old 04/11/07, 12:05 AM   #10
TheHistoryFollower
Putty Patroller

ranger x and kira yamato

the past is the past it's over now it took me awhile but im not going to fight with her because you know why ive lost too many things in the past but i regained it by being the person i truly am
Post New ThreadClosed Thread