Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/03/10, 11:26 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default MMPR Remastered " High Five"

"High Five" was a good Trini episode. It also featured a good message about facing you're fears. The Pay off at the end with Trini being scared into climbing up the rope was funny.The Putty battle outside the Command Center was interesting ( the distracting graphics not withstanding). It was interesting to see the introduction of the communicators. Since they become such a staple of the early seasons. Its pretty clear how Zordon basically serves as the narrator here. This is evident after Zordon congratulates the Rangers and Trini on conquering her fear ( its convient to have an all knowing Mentor that can provide exposition for the audience). It was funny hearing Ernie tell the costumer about a new team of Superheroes called the Power Rangers. Although I love how the costmer acts all nonchantly about it. Like Superheroes saving the world is something regular.

My biggest complaint about the episode is again the graphics. They just continue to be annoying and unneccessary. The editting of the Time Warp ship at least made some sense. But the graphic looked straight out of photoshop. One thing I did notice was how easily the Ranger's escape the Time Warp. But thats a complaint for the actual episode as opposed to the reediting. Of course that was just due to the Zyuranger footage.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/03/10, 11:29 PM   #2
DownloadTVShows
Putty Patroller

Default Re: MMPR Remastered " High Five"

Zordon basically serves as the narrator here. graphics.realy sucked i agree with u pranger x
DownloadTVShows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/10, 11:30 PM   #3
TommyGreenranger
Putty Patroller

I just realized something, those little things at the bottom that tell witch zord belong to witch ranger, why are they there????? Do kids today need to be reminded witch zord belongs to witch ranger???
TommyGreenranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/07/10, 11:33 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

I don't know, it feels wierd to me too. I hear its something thats done in Super Sentai sometimes. I don't particulary care for it. I mean the MMPR Zords are more reconizeable then the recent zords we have gotten.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply