Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/26/16, 03:38 AM   #21
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: Power Rangers Reloaded

Back on the moon Rita was furious with her minions for failure hitting them all over the head with her scepter screaming at the top of her lungs “YOU LOUSY INCOMPETANT MORONS. I can’t believe you lost to a bunch of kids who haven’t even graduated yet. You make me sick.”

At the Command Center the Rangers were congratulating each other when Zordon added “Congratulations on a job well done”. Then he told them “Now that you have become Power Rangers you must follow three basic rules or lose the protection of the power”.

“First never use your power for personal gain. Second never escalate a battle unless Rita forces you, and Finally keep your identity secret no one must know that you are a Power Ranger”. Then Zack said still skeptical “Wait a second” “What is it Zachary?”
Zordon asked. Zack answered “I’m still not sure we’re up to this. We were really lucky this time”.

Zordon replied “Luck had nothing to do with it. You five have come together to form as fine a group of superheroes as the world will ever know”. Kimberly asked “No way really?” Zordon then replied “You have been through an extraordinary experience together. You need each other, and the world needs you.

Cheerfully Jason said “All right I’m in” “Me too” Zack added. “You can count on me” Trini said followed by Billy with “Affirmative”. But Kimberly said disappointingly “I don’t know you guys the outfits are cool, and everything but my hair gets tangled up inside the helmet. I don’t think I can do it.”

Kimberly’s friends were disappointed until she went “Not”, and they all laughed except for Alpha who started short circuiting. Then the five friends put their hands together, and leaped together all of them shouting “Power Rangers”.

The End.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/26/16, 11:45 PM   #22
Zabitan
Administrator

While I'm stiil working on my Power Rangers Reloaded fanfic I thought I'd give everyone a look at my planned schedule.

1. Day of the Dumpster
2. High Five
3. A Pressing Engagement
4. Peace, Love, and Woe
5. Foul Play in the Sky
6. Dark Warrior
7. Switching Places
8. Green with Evil Part 1
9. Green with Evil Part 2
10. Green with Evil Part 3
11. Green with Evil Part 4
12. Rangers in the Outfield ( A Fan made episode with Babe Ruthless as the monster.)
13. Island of Illusion Part 1
14. Island of Illusion Part 2
15. The Yolks on You Part 1
16. The Yolks on You Part 2 (I’m making it a two parter because it’s also my adaptation of Zyurangers Dinosaur eggs sub plot)
17. The Green Candle Part 1
18. The Green Candle Part 2
19. Doomsday part 1
20. Doomsday part 2

However I’m also thinking of saving Peace, Love, and Woe, and Dark Warrior until after Tommy becomes a Ranger, and just rewriting them appropriately just to have stand alone filler episodes in between multi parters.
Old 02/02/16, 01:18 AM   #23
Zabitan
Administrator

Power Ranger Dino Episode 2

High Five

Written by Justin Best

It was another typical day at Ernies gym, and Juice Bar. Trini was practicing martial arts in a group while Jason, Zack, and Kimberly where at the rope. "Come on Jason you can do it" Kimberly cheered as Jason climbed the rope. "Keep going" "You can do it" Zack, and Kimberly kept cheering.

Then Trini joined them but she was worried "Be careful Jason" she warned. "If you slip you could really hurt yourself". But Zack didn't want to hear this. "Yo man you're making him nervous." But Jason was confident "Nervous? I never get nervous" then he slipped but quickly regained his grip "when I climb".

But Trini wasn't convinced "You should be". Then she motioned to some workout equipment, and said "You guys I'm going to be there at least it's closer to Earth". Zack offered "You man you should try this". But Trini was still not convinced. "Uh Uh You'll never catch me doing anything that high".

Then Billy arrived, and Zack greeted him "Yo Billy my main brain what's up?" Billy explained "Well I do have some exiting information that I want to disseminate you see I made a breakthrough regarding the" but before he could finish Jason fell from the rope, and landed on Billy's shoulders causing both of them to swing from the rope around the gym making Zack laugh "You guys should join the circus".

Last edited by Zabitan; 11/18/17 at 05:50 PM.
Old 02/02/16, 01:19 AM   #24
Zabitan
Administrator

Just then Bulk, and Skull appeared, and Bulk taunted "Nah I'm afraid the circus don't take geek clowns". Skull laughed, and parroted "Yeah geek clowns". But Kimberly was annoyed "Why don't you guys crawl back to the ooze you crawled out of".

Bulk taunted back "Pretty big talk coming from a friend of the monkey man over here". Jason fired back at least I can make it all the way to the top". Skull then mockingly asked "Are you saying Bulk can't do it" before answer his own question "Yeah that what you said".

Bulk then bragged "Let me show you". But Kimberly was skeptical "You sure you know how to use this?" But Bulk was confident "What do I look stupid?" and Zack came back with "Well you know what they say if the rope fits climb it." Then Bulk tried to climb the rope but not only did he break the rope but also caused part of the roof to fall down on him. Kimberly then mocked "Yeah Bulk you sure showed us."
Old 02/02/16, 01:20 AM   #25
Zabitan
Administrator

Meanwhile at Rita's palace Rita was gloating about her latest evil plan. I'll make those Rangers wish they never tangled with me. I'll send another monster to destroy them". Finster was pleased "Once my monster destroys the Ranger Earth is finished".

"Finster" Rita demanded "It's time is the monster finished?" Finster then showed her a clay model of a minotaur, and explained "Yes your evil one the Minotaur is nearly complete".

Then when Finster finished the model he put it in the Monster Matic, and activated it, and Rita teleported it to Earth where it arrived in the form of a brown minotaur with a mace, and shield.
Old 02/02/16, 01:21 AM   #26
Zabitan
Administrator

Back at Ernie's gym, and juice bar Billy was explaining "You see I complete a narrowbeam transmission module that will allow wave function in extended interval". Everyone was confused by what Billy had said, and he sounded worried "Well aren't you exited?" Zack answered "Well I will be as soon as I figure out what you said". And Trini answered "He's created a communication device using microwaves".

Billy confirmed "Affirmative see now we connection with Zordon, and Alpha in the Command Center". Billy then took out five silver watch like devices. One red, one black, one blue, one yellow, and one pink, and gave his friends their respective communicators. Kimberly said happily "This is morphinominal".

Billy further explained "They respond to textile pressure followed by auditory stimulus". Trini also explained "So what you're saying is we just touch, and talk like this?" as she pressed a button on the communicator. Soon everyone except Billy touched the buttons, and teleported off. Billy was confused "The neutrino power grid must have demoleculized" before teleporting himself out as well.
Old 02/02/16, 01:21 AM   #27
Zabitan
Administrator

The Rangers then teleported into the Command Center, and Billy explained "There must be something wrong with my communicators." Then Alpha greeted them "Yo homeboys home girls what's up?". But Zack scoffed "Too much TV"

Zordon was impressed "I commend you Billy not only have you created a communicator you have also tapped into our teleportation grid." Alpha took the communicators while Zordon further explained "With some fine tuning not only will you be able to communicate with us at the Command Center but also each other". Alpha then took out a device to fix the communicators but caused a power surge that sent him around the Command Center.

Just then the alarms went off, and Zack asked "What is it Zordon?" Zordon explained "It's Rita she's sent another monster just outside of Angel Grove" the viewing globe showed images of the minotaur as Billy stated "It's a most menacing minotaur". Zordon explained "Correct this monster is not only armed with a mace that can crush even solid steel, and a shield that is virtually impenetrable but it can also breath fire, and shoot lasers from it's horns".
Old 02/02/16, 01:23 AM   #28
Zabitan
Administrator

But the Rangers were ready as Jason said "We're on it. It's morphin time." Then they all shouted "Mastadon, Pterodactyl, Triceratops, Saber Tooth Tiger, Tyrannosaurus". Billy, and Zack then jump kicked at the Minotaur but he blocked them with his shield.

Jason was undaunted "This guy's tough time to use Blade Blaster" Jason then got his Blade Blaster, and fired at the Minotaur who once again used his shield to reflect the blast at the Rangers.

Trini, and Kimberly were fighting Goldar, and some putties Goldar ordered "Get them" But the girls taunted You'll have to catch us first" Goldar was swinging his sword at them, and taunting "Your're mine", and hit Kimberly knocking her down. Trini screamed "Kimberly", and ran over, and grabbed Goldar but he hit her as well. But Trini got back up, and kicked him.

At the Command Center Alpha was worried "Aye ye ye the Ranger still have their hands full" Zordon agreed "Perhaps now is the time to share with them the ancient secrets of the Power Weapons". While back at the fight Jason, Billy, and Zack were already getting defeated by the Minotaur when Squatt, and Babboo kept throwing boulders at them.
Old 02/02/16, 01:23 AM   #29
Zabitan
Administrator

Rita was impressed but she still wanted to insure the Rangers defeat. "Ancient spirits of evil" she intoned before stopping herself "Wait wrong spell", and continued "Magic wand make my monster grow" as she threw her scepter all the way down to Earth where it made a fissure in the Earth that sprayed gasses that caused the Minotaur to grow 100ft tall.

Babboo taunted "You guys are going to get it now" as the Minotaur started stomping at the Rangers. Jason realized they were in trouble "We need Dinozord power now" he called out. The Rangers all cried out "Tyrannosaurus Dinozord Power, Mastodon Dinozord Power, Triceratops Dinozord Power, Saber Tooth Tiger Dinozord power, Pterodactyl Dinozord power.

One by one the Dinozord's rose from the ground, and ran, and flew towards the Rangers' location. Then the Rangers all jumped up, and entered their Zords. Jason said "Log on", followed Zack saying "Zack here moving, and grooving" Billy saying "Outstanding", Trini going "Trini here Ready to rock", and finally Kimberly going "Nice Stereo".

The Pterodactyl Dinozord then fired lasers from it's wings at the Putties, and Goldar, and then at the Minotaur but that didn't faze it. Billy said "weapon systems online", and the tail of the Triceratops turned into a laser cannon, and fired at the Minotaur which still didn't faze it.

Trini tried the same tactic with the Saber Tooth Tiger but it still didn't work, and the Minotaur fired lasers from it's horns but the Saber Tooth Tiger was able to avoid them, and jump at the Minotaur knocking out it's mace.

"I'll chill this dude" Zack bragged as the Mastodon shot freezing gas at the Minotaur taking out it's shield as well. Then the Triceratops fired it's horns as anchors, and they wrapped around the Minotaur's horns but it wasn't working but Billy was undaunted he simply went "Increasing power", and the Triceratops was able to down the Minotaur.

Rita was worried "He can't be defeated now not when we're so close". But the Minotaur got up, and started ramming, punching, and kicking at the Tyrannosaurus, and then fired more horn lasers at the Zords.
Old 02/02/16, 01:25 AM   #30
Zabitan
Administrator

At the Command Center Alpha was still worried "Aye ye ye He keeps coming the Zords have no effect on him". Zordon agreed "You are right tell the Rangers to teleport back to the Command Center, and await further instructions". Rita was glad "They're running away. Now the world is ours for the taking".

The Ranger then appeared in the Commander Center Kimberly asked "What's going on?", and Zordon answered "All your questions will be answered in due time". He explained "Your Zords are in their hiding places" he then added "But for now I must give you new powers, and weapons. Behold the Viewing Globe".

The Rangers turned around as Zordon showed them an image of Antartica which then zoomed in to show an uncharted area that was not only warm but even looked like a desert, and in the desert was a cave, and in the cave was an altar that contained five mystical looking weapons.

Zordon explained "These are your power weapons. The Power Sword, Power Axe, Power Lance, Power Daggers, and Power Bow". He added "These were the weapons used by your ancestors the ancient Rangers". He then showed them an image of the ancient Rangers combining the weapons into some kind of futuristic crossbow, and firing a laser which destroyed a monster, and explained "When combined they can become the mighty Power Blaster a weapon that can destroy almost any monster".

Zordon also warned "Be careful though they can only be found in the ruins of Atlantis you must go over there yourselves, and find them but be warned Rita may have already sent her minions to try, and stop you". He then prayed "May the Power protect you". The Rangers accepted, and Jason said "We're on it" and the Rangers teleported out.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
discussion, fanfiction, power rangers, reloaded