Power Ranger Online Message Board
 

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  
  

Post New ThreadReply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10/07/17, 12:33 PM   #1
JNTA1234
Putty Patroller
 
Join Date: 05/29/11
Posts: 9
Default Where do you think the Zordon Era rangers are now?

One of my dreams is for Boom Comics to do a special "where are they now" issue for the characters of the Zordon Era, and maybe other seasons like Dino Thunder and Mystic Force but mostly them.
I'd like them to go a bit more in depth because it's very easy to devolve into "Jason owns a dojo, Tommy owns a dojo, Rocky owns a dojo and Adam owns a dojo" or "Kimberly's a singer, Aisha's a singer, Kat's a singer and Tanya's a singer" but just shooting in the dark here.
Jason-After travelling the world learning different martial arts and enlisting in the military for a period, he later settled down back in Angel Grove, with his wife Emily, where he owns a dojo.
Zack-He came back to Angel Grove where he bought the Surf Spot and restored it to it's former glory as Ernie's Juice Bar in Ernie's memory.
Billy-He eventually returned to earth with his partner Cestria, as aliens have become apart of it's society, and with his genius ideas he eventually became the chief scientist of NASADA.
Trini-She stayed behind in Europe to continue humanitarian work with the World Peace Summit, and eventually became it's official ambassador.
Kimberly-After finishing the Pan Global Games, she studied the performing arts, married Skull and came back home as a music and drama teacher for Angel Grove High.
Bulk and Skull-After that quite honestly disgraceful display of Bulk's character in Samurai, they reconnected with each other and Jerome Stone to become legitimate investigative journalists with their own crime TV show. No really think about it, it suits them doesn't it?
Tommy-He retired from teaching to return to his original passion, martial arts, and now he's a champion MMA fighter primarily based in Sydney, Austrailia with his wife Katherine.
Rocky-He went back to his hometown, Stone Canyon, where he owns a dojo and has been developing special programs for students with disabilities, particularly the blind.
Adam-He's a Hollywood stunt double, stunt co-orindinator and stunt performer.
Aisha-She returned home and became a veterinarian for Angel Grove's animal shelter.
Kat-She owns a ballet studio in Sydney, Austrailia, where she lives with her husband Tommy, and runs her a program about building young girls' self esteem.
Tanya-She's a successful singer, radio/TV personality and entrepreneur.
Justin-He's one of Billy's employees at NASADA, and he's still saving lives as the lone Turbo Ranger.
TJ's a famous baseball player, Carlos is a soccer coach/p.e. teacher at Angel Grove High, Ashley owns a clothing boutique in Angel Grove and is married to Andros, Cassie's the lead singer for an indie rock band and Andros enlisted in Earth's military alongside his best friend Zhane.
JNTA1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/17, 12:33 PM   #2
superiorsinister
Putty Patroller
 
Join Date: 10/07/17
Posts: 1
Default Re: Where do you think the Zordon Era rangers are now?

Didn't you already post this a while ago?
superiorsinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/17, 12:35 PM   #3
JNTA1234
Putty Patroller
 
Join Date: 05/29/11
Posts: 9
Default Re: Where do you think the Zordon Era rangers are now?

Oh yeah, I did. I deleted it because I was admittedly being a bit too dismissive of Tommy's Dino Thunder tenure.
This one includes Bulk and Skull tho.

Admin Note: this thread was taken from another board so while this user mentions the ability to delete their post that's not an ability for regular users here.
JNTA1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/17, 12:35 PM   #4
irish_whip
Putty Patroller
 
Join Date: 10/07/17
Posts: 1
Default Re: Where do you think the Zordon Era rangers are now?

I love the idea of Kim marrying Skull lol
irish_whip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/17, 12:36 PM   #5
RememberWolf359
Putty Patroller
 
Join Date: 10/07/17
Posts: 1
Default Re: Where do you think the Zordon Era rangers are now?

You just made Adam Dax. That is not cool.
RememberWolf359 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/17, 12:45 PM   #6
Zabitan
Super Moderator
 
Zabitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01/06/11
Location: Eureka California
Posts: 1,507
Default Re: Where do you think the Zordon Era rangers are now?

For a moment I read that as "You made Adam Drax", and I was like WTF.

They're all sitting around smoking crack.

Seriously though:

I think Jason became a gym teacher somewhere.

Zack opened some kind of inner city youth center like a boys and girls club

Billy stayed on Aquitar, and is Earth's ambassador to Aquitar

Trini either also became an ambassador or she volunteered to help children in some remote country.

Kimberly is probably a gymnastics coach in Florida.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/17, 01:13 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator
 
MattEmily's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01/13/11
Posts: 4,254
Send a message via AIM to MattEmily Send a message via Yahoo to MattEmily
Default Re: Where do you think the Zordon Era rangers are now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNTA1234 View Post
One of my dreams is for Boom Comics to do a special "where are they now" issue for the characters of the Zordon Era, and maybe other seasons like Dino Thunder and Mystic Force but mostly them.
sadly it wouldn't be official like it'd be if it was said in the show.
Quote:
I'd like them to go a bit more in depth because it's very easy to devolve into "Jason owns a dojo, Tommy owns a dojo, Rocky owns a dojo and Adam owns a dojo" or "Kimberly's a singer, Aisha's a singer, Kat's a singer and Tanya's a singer" but just shooting in the dark here.
like I said it'd be irrelevant since it wouldn't be from the show so there's a chance that Boom could be clashing with something that the show says.

Quote:
Jason-After travelling the world learning different martial arts and enlisting in the military for a period, he later settled down back in Angel Grove, with his wife Emily, where he owns a dojo.

Zack-He came back to Angel Grove where he bought the Surf Spot and restored it to it's former glory as Ernie's Juice Bar in Ernie's memory.
Billy-He eventually returned to earth with his partner Cestria, as aliens have become apart of it's society, and with his genius ideas he eventually became the chief scientist of NASADA.
that sounds history with Jason. Zack I don't agree with first off it was never said the Surf Spot and the Juice Bar were the same place second off it was never his thing he was more into his Hip Hop Kido thing and trying to impress Angela.
I don't agree with Billy I don't see him leaving Aquitar and there's no way Cestria would be able to permanently stay on Earth due to being an Aquitian. It's a nice idea for him to become the Chief Scientist of NASADA though.

Quote:
Trini-She stayed behind in Europe to continue humanitarian work with the World Peace Summit, and eventually became it's official ambassador.
Kimberly-After finishing the Pan Global Games, she studied the performing arts, married Skull and came back home as a music and drama teacher for Angel Grove High.
I don't know if I can see Trini staying behind to do that kind of work BUT it does make for her character and I can see most of that with Kimberly except for the drama teacher part I see her more as a music teacher and becoming a gymnastics coach.

Quote:
Bulk and Skull-After that quite honestly disgraceful display of Bulk's character in Samurai, they reconnected with each other and Jerome Stone to become legitimate investigative journalists with their own crime TV show. No really think about it, it suits them doesn't it?
Tommy-He retired from teaching to return to his original passion, martial arts, and now he's a champion MMA fighter primarily based in Sydney, Austrailia with his wife Katherine.
yes that it does with Bulk and Skull but I don't see that Skull since he appeared to be way too rich in Super Samurai's finale to just be that.

I don't see Tommy retiring from teaching but perhaps he changed what he taught but I do see him opening up his own dojo.

Quote:
Rocky-He went back to his hometown, Stone Canyon, where he owns a dojo and has been developing special programs for students with disabilities, particularly the blind.
Adam-He's a Hollywood stunt double, stunt co-orindinator and stunt performer.
Aisha-She returned home and became a veterinarian for Angel Grove's animal shelter.
Kat-She owns a ballet studio in Sydney, Austrailia, where she lives with her husband Tommy, and runs her a program about building young girls' self esteem.
I can see Rocky having his own dojo but the location of it I don't know. I really can't see it being in Stone Canyon and I can't see him doing anything special to support those with disabilities.
Adam = I can't see that with being a stunt double since he had his own dojo but maybe a Stunt Coordinator is possible.
Aisha = I can see that.
Kat = I don't see that happening but I do see her and Tommy being married. I don't see her going back home to take up a permanent residence there. I also don't see her doing anything with the minor ballet interest that she showed.

Quote:
Tanya-She's a successful singer, radio/TV personality and entrepreneur.
Justin-He's one of Billy's employees at NASADA, and he's still saving lives as the lone Turbo Ranger.
TJ's a famous baseball player, Carlos is a soccer coach/p.e. teacher at Angel Grove High, Ashley owns a clothing boutique in Angel Grove and is married to Andros, Cassie's the lead singer for an indie rock band and Andros enlisted in Earth's military alongside his best friend Zhane.
I can only see Tanya being a singer and perhaps a radio or TV personalty but nothing more than that.
I can see Justin doing something great like maybe with NASADA but I don't know.
I don't see T.J. being that same with Ashley but I do see Carlos being a Soccer Coach. I also see Cassie becoming a singer (what kind of singer she is and if she's in a group I don't know) but I don't see Andros doing anything with the military since he's more into his space stuff.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/07/17, 09:16 PM   #8
MattEmily
Administrator
 
MattEmily's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01/13/11
Posts: 4,254
Send a message via AIM to MattEmily Send a message via Yahoo to MattEmily
Default Re: Where do you think the Zordon Era rangers are now?

I think just for fun we should be adding the other Rangers into the mix as well so why don't we do that?

Galaxy

Mike = He takes over for Commander Stanton after Stanton decides to retire. Mike helps out with building a city on Mirinoi and he becomes the Head of Mirinoi.

Damon = because he was the mechanic I can see him being in charge of construction.

Kendrix, Kai, Maya, Leo and Karone would also assist in construction as well.



Lightspeed

Ryan = Becomes the co-Captain of the Aquabase.
Joel =
Dana = She's still a Doctor but she's also a co-Captain of the Aquabase.
Chad =
Kelsey = becomes a teacher for stunts most notably rock climbing
Carter = becomes the Head of the Mariner Bay Firefighters.


Time Force

Captain Logan retires as does Alex so Jen takes up both positions but she hires Trip to help her out.

Mr. Collins eventually dies of natural causes and while Eric and Wes agree to lead the Silver Guardians Wes feels it's best for Eric to take over Bio Lab.

Wild Force


Merrick = becomes an adventurer.
Alyssa = She's still a teacher.
Danny =
Max =
Taylor =
Cole = becomes a vet.

Ninja Storm

Tori = She's still dealing with her surfboard business.
Dustin =
Shane = becomes a teacher for skateboarding.
Hunter = remains as the Head Teacher for the Thunder Ninja Academy.
Blake = remains doing what he was doing.
Cam =

Dino Thunder

Conner = becomes soccer coach.
Kira = becomes famous solo singer.
Ethan = becomes a famous developer
Trent =

SPD

Jack =
Sky =
Bridge = remains as Red.
Z = remains as Yellow.
Syd = remains as Pink.
Cruger = remains as Supreme Commander but is still the Shadow Ranger.
Sam =
Kat =
Nova =

Mystic

Udonna =
Leanbow =
Daggeron =
Xander =
Vida =
Madison =
Chip =
Nick =

Overdrive

Tyzonn =
Will =
Rose =
Dax =
Ronny = becomes a teacher for speed racing.
Mack =

Jungle Fury

Casey = He's 1 of the head Masters.
Lily = She's another head Master.
Theo =
RJ =
Dominic =
Jarrod = earns his stripes and becomes a Master.
Camille = earns her stripes and becomes a Master.

RPM

Scott =
Flynn =
Summer =
Dillon =
Ziggy =
Gem and Gemma =

Samurai

Lauren =
Antonio =
Mike =
Mia =
Kevin =
Emily =
Jayden =

Megaforce

Jake =
Emma =
Noah =
Gia =
Troy =
Orion

Dino Charge

Riley =
Chase =
Shelby =
Koda =
Tyler =
Kendall =
Ivan =
Phillip =
James =
Zenowing =
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/16/17, 10:49 PM   #9
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger
 
Goldar's Revenge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09/14/16
Posts: 332
Default Re: Where do you think the Zordon Era rangers are now?

They all are Power Rangers agsaine working for Hexagon.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/16/17, 11:09 PM   #10
Falconzord Commander
Putty Patroller
 
Join Date: 10/16/17
Posts: 9
Default Re: Where do you think the Zordon Era rangers are now?

After Super Megaforce most of the old teams retired.
Falconzord Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.