Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/23/15, 12:22 AM   #1
Turbo Guy
Power Ranger

Default The Turbo Movie action footage

I was think Saban could have saved money if they shot additional fight scenes of action in the Turbo Movie Shoot to be adapted for the series. Also would have made the series look pretty high tech.
Turbo Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/23/15, 08:53 PM   #2
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: The Turbo Movie action footage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Guy View Post
I was think Saban could have saved money if they shot additional fight scenes of action in the Turbo Movie Shoot to be adapted for the series. Also would have made the series look pretty high tech.
no they couldn't have since they would have still been shooting new footage regardless of whether it was for the movie or the show and the Turbo season had more new footage than Zeo did due to Divatox, Piranhatrons, Putrid Pods and the redesigned suits of Elgar and Rygog so they tried to avoid using their Sentai footage as many as possible.
Also most of the Phantom Ranger scenes were new footage as well except for the sequence in which Porto tells Havoc about the Power Ruby, his scenes in his Artillatron cockpit and mostly faraway shots of him being in a cage except for 1 very close-up shot of him in the cage with Metalasaurus holding it.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/24/15, 11:48 AM   #3
Turbo Guy
Power Ranger

I just thought it would have been better looking with the movie budget. I love Turbo anyway though.
Turbo Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/24/15, 11:50 AM   #4
Captain Codfish
Power Ranger

Turbo actually looked pretty good in the first season. They used a lot of movie props and everything n the morphing sequence. Too bad the first half was pretty boring. The second seemed cheaper but was much better.
Captain Codfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply