Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Rate this episode:
1 0 0%
2 0 0%
3 0 0%
4 0 0%
5 0 0%
6 1 33.33%
7 0 0%
8 1 33.33%
9 0 0%
10 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/23/06, 09:34 PM   #1
Poweranimals
Power Ranger

Default Masked Rider Episode 1: "Escape From Edenoi, Part 1"

Download and discuss:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2SZONNF1

__________________________________________________ ____________

Even though this dates back to 1994, I forgot how cheesy it was. Despite that, I really enjoyed it. Dex is actually pretty cool and the whole Edenoi story is pretty good. I especially liked all of the Edenoi scenes. The show has a really nice setup. Maybe if they focused on that more than the family stuff, it would've been successful.

The family is annoying and I definitely blame that for the show's failure. I think the biggest problem was the actors were weak. Especially Albie, but since this was done 12 years ago, I was able to look past it. I actually thought the family aspect was good, but it would've been better if everyone wasn't so darn happy. The neighbor - Molly and her geeky friend Herbie were good for a laugh though.

Ferbus is obviously my biggest annoyance. I actually forgot how annoying he is, but everytime he's onscreen I cringed. TJ Roberts does a great job with Dex though. He's the strongest character and although the writing's a little cheesy, he definitely does justice to the hero role. Count Dregon and his crew seem pretty cool as well. They definitely remind me a lot of the MMPR days.

Overall, good first impression. I'll give it an 8 for at least being more entertaining than most of S.P.D.
Poweranimals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/26/06, 09:42 AM   #2
Masked Rider
Putty Patroller

Great episode although episode 2 is far better

it had pretty good fight scenes (well for masked rider) and of course ted jan roberts just makes the role his own he is very emotive during the episode.

King lexian is another characther i love
Masked Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/27/06, 11:36 PM   #3
Jedibmoney
Putty Patroller

Woah. Defenetly sweet. thanks PA.

I'll try to buy the DVD.
Jedibmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/28/06, 01:35 AM   #4
Ryoutarou
Ranger In Training

Wow, that was worse than I remembered.