Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/18/11, 01:57 PM   #11
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Aishia's journey and what it meant for Tanya

Well considering what Zordon states in regards to Aisha's decision to stay in Africa, regardless of how the Orb of Doom thing actually worked, Zordon made it seem like Aisha's decision affected the course of the timeline.
Now whether it did or didn't we really have no way of knowing. I mean Tanya still had to apply for school like she was a new student so it definitely wasn't a case of just Aisha and Tanya switching places in the timeline.

There is also the fact that Angel Grove clearly doesn't remember the Alien Rangers. Granted Bulk and Skull are Bulk and Skull but if they don't recognize Cestro then it's clear that some of the timeline was changed as well and it also featured a memory wipe for ordinary humans.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/11, 04:08 PM   #12
Mnikolic
Comic Relief

Yes, the timeline changes also featured a memory wipe for ordinary humans. First with the Master Vile's, then again with the Zeo Crystal's. In both timelines, no-body remembers of 1 team of Power Rangers.

If they would have done an episode arc or even a movie that resolves around Master Vile's time manipulation and Zeo Crystal's time returning to normal, that would be interesting to see, even if we wouldn't see any of the Rangers morphed in it.

But the question is now does Aisha still remember being a Ranger and does she still remember of her life in Stone Canyon and Angel Grove or did the Zeo Crystal wipe out her memory too if the Rangers trully travelled trough time and space and not space only?
Mnikolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/18/11, 06:21 PM   #13
MattEmily
Administrator

That is what I'm wondering. Does Aisha even remember that she was a Ranger?
Does anyone in Angel Grove even remember Aisha?

It seemed like Tanya was possibly staying with Kat (from what it sounded like Kat said in Zeo's "The Lore of Auric") yet Kat didn't give any indication that Aisha remembered her but she never said 1 way or the other.

So basically it could go either way.

Either A. Everyone including Aisha but excluding Zordon, Alpha, the villains and the Rangers got the memory wipe.
B. Everyone excluding Aisha, Zordon, Alpha, the Rangers and the villains kept their memories.

Basically either one is possible and it wouldn't really go against anything that was stated on-screen.
Old 12/18/11, 10:06 PM   #14
PRangerX
Administrator

You know I really haven't thought about Aishia and if she had her memories. I do think I thought of it when the episode aired. But that was years ago. She seemed to be conscious of something. Since we saw her returning and hugging her Great Aunt.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/15/12, 05:53 AM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

You know I do wonder if Aisha actually does remember stuff. Since in the 2nd Zeo ep, Tanya states that she'll be staying with Kat so that does support that it's not a case of switching timelines since Aisha had her own place.

Also like I stated in a previous post, Kat states in the same ep how they had to enroll Tanya at Angel Grove High so that's another thing.

Also in the Auric episode, the mail is sent to Kat's house and I find it fishy that Aisha would actually know of that. Sure, it's possible she and Tanya could have communicated between eps..... but then again who knows.
Post New ThreadReply