Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/10/11, 07:45 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default How would you revive Power Rangers?

How would you revive Power Rangers?

I think I would wait a few years to give the franchise a break. I'd try to get Toei to do a dinosuar themed Sentai. I'd then do a show about teenagers in high school being recruited to be Power Rangers. I wouldn't blantantly copy season 1. But I'd create five good characters that kids could relate too. They'd probably start out with a lot of flaws that they'd have to learn from. I'd make the show fun but with a menacing villian. And of course there'd be plenty of Spandex Action.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 07:46 PM   #2
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Take whatever season of Sentai was two years before, that way you know what kind of footage you are dealing with at the end of the season, because some seasons you can tell where PR was heading and the way the source footage ending was meshing together well so they forced it. One year behind is not enough.

At the end of the first year the villain for the next year would come in and totally whip their ass. Causing the need for the second year's team. During the second year the teamup would be about breaking the other Rangers out of the enemy's prison.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 07:52 PM   #3
masked rider fearon90
Shadow Ranger

I think I would have an alternate power ranger series. One where zordon never created the power coinsbut ('the power') already existed. As for the power rangers.... I would create the costumes from scratch and all the zords would be cgi ( like in the movie).
Old 01/10/11, 07:53 PM   #4
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

The ONLY Power Coin Zordon created was the White Tiger Thunder Power Coin.

The original six were created by Ninjor.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 07:54 PM   #5
Orange Ranger
Ranger In Training

I would see what the fans and I could do. Once it is ready to be brought back, then I will try my best to make these things happen:

Explain why there was a break in the ranger team. Bring back Andros, Karone, Chad, Taylor, and Trip to become Power Rangers Fushion fighting against a trio of sisters and the guy who freed them with a ranger historian and Alpha 7 (I plan to at least turn this into a fan fiction of mine). Have Jason be the sixth ranger.Have fans submit to me ideas for new seasons.

I know it would take a lot of work for that to happen, so we'll have to see how things go. Also, don't mock me for this idea. I know I can't do it now, but maybe if I became rich and famous I could.

(I tried doing this before, but there was some sort of error.)
Orange Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/11, 07:55 PM   #6
masked rider fearon90
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetamus Primal View Post
The ONLY Power Coin Zordon created was the White Tiger Thunder Power Coin.

The original six were created by Ninjor.
Oops, sorry about that.... I forgot about him. I was only basing what I said to the movie,
which I know now is wrong now ( well wrong if you go by the series timeline)

Last edited by MattEmily; 06/11/12 at 02:39 PM.
Old 01/10/11, 07:56 PM   #7
Unregistered
Shadow Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Ranger View Post
I would see what the fans and I could do. Once it is ready to be brought back, then I will try my best to make these things happen:

Explain why there was a break in the ranger team. Bring back Andros, Karone, Chad, Taylor, and Trip to become Power Rangers Fushion fighting against a trio of sisters and the guy who freed them with a ranger historian and Alpha 7 (I plan to at least turn this into a fan fiction of mine). Have Jason be the sixth ranger.Have fans submit to me ideas for new seasons.

I know it would take a lot of work for that to happen, so we'll have to see how things go. Also, don't mock me for this idea. I know I can't do it now, but maybe if I became rich and famous I could.

I like your idea it sounds great ( better then mine). I like what your trying to do with this I wish this could happen.
Old 01/10/11, 07:57 PM   #8
Unregistered
Shadow Ranger

Quote:

I like your idea it sounds great ( better then mine). I like what your trying to do with this I wish this could happen.z
Old 01/10/11, 07:58 PM   #9
masked rider fearon90
Shadow Ranger

Quote:

I like your idea it sounds great ( better then mine). I like what your trying to do with this I wish this could happen.dge
Old 01/10/11, 07:59 PM   #10
Enforcer1
Shadow Ranger

I kinda did that if you guys care to see, just like the Rangers i try to change them every year. The current generation is called Universal Enforcers. Check them out at the website below.

I told friends from high school and turned each one of them into heroes and they seemed to love it, hope you guys do too
Post New ThreadReply