Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Website/Club/Updates Advertisements

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 04/22/12, 10:07 PM   #1
GreenRanger
Ranger In Training

Default RPG - Power Rangers Dragon Force - is on at PowerBoards.tk

It's true, we have our first RPG started on PowerBoards found at powerboards.tk. The first game is called Power Rangers Dragon Force. We have three players so far (myself included) and we need more - we need females and males both! So join us! Check out the bios thread, the discussion thread, and the storyline thread. We look forward to seeing you there!
GreenRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/02/12, 09:33 AM   #2
GreenRanger
Ranger In Training

Default Re: RPG - Power Rangers Dragon Force - is on at PowerBoards.tk

We could use some more members on our boards over at PowerBoards! Just follow this link - http://powerboards.tk and we could really use some help with our two RPG's - both male and especially female members! Thanks!
Old 05/04/12, 08:18 PM   #3
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

I can give you one good reason why I wouldn't join:

There are numerous one or two line posts, that gives me nothing to work with, if I have nothing to work with there is nothing for me to do, and if there is nothing for me to do then there is no reason to join.

Fix that problem pronto if you want to be taken seriously, the fact you have to apply to be a game master (something I will never do even for a good site) tells me you want to be taken seriously (imo going about it completely wrong).
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/05/12, 09:55 AM   #4
GreenRanger
Ranger In Training

Well, the RPG setion has been reorganized for better use, check it out - if you like it then great and we'll see you there, if not then no biggie.
Old 05/05/12, 10:32 PM   #5
GreenRanger
Ranger In Training

Hi guys,

So here's what's new with the game...

So Red Ranger (not being the leader - unusual I know but it falls in line with my original concept) is up for grabs as one person left the game, and the Red Dragonzord that goes along with it too. Interested? We also need a Yellow and Blue Ranger - I had hoped to have two females for them - know any females that would come and join in? I would rather have someone come in fresh - a females would be best - to do those two particular roles of Blue and Yellow, rahter than one of us try and do the role of a female ourselves! We also have a Silver Ranger that will join the game soon - his bios has already been posted. So come join us!
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
powerboards, powerrangersdragonforce, rpg