Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/06/20, 11:11 PM   #31
Khan's Wrath
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Rewrite the LG/LR team up

Bansheera sends Trii Skull to conquer Mirinoi and try and claim the Quasar Sabers for her conquests. The Lightspeed team comes to help the Galaxy Rangers defeat him. In the second part Trakena shows up on Earth to destroy it and let the Galaxy Rangers sugger. But this time the Galaxy Rangers come to Earth to help Lightspeed defeat Trakeena.
Khan's Wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/20, 12:11 AM   #32
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendrix Pink View Post
Why did you not want Kendrix to be Galaxy Pink. Just curious?
The main reason is continuity issues. The second reason is story advancement and expansion on the PRLG side. Karone replaced Kendrix as Galaxy Pink, allowing her to at least partially make up for what she did as Astronema. The Pink Galaxy Saber re-selecting its Ranger candidate and making Karone being able to pull it out of the stone would serve as a nice ending to Karone's story arc and it would mark the new beginning for the Galaxy Rangers.

Plus, Valerie's health condition could have worked perfectly story-wise and a scene where Kendrix explains why she can no logner be Galaxy Pnk would be a nice reference to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero Galaxy View Post
Miki did you mean the Savage Sword ?
Yes, I did. It's been a while since I've seen any of the classic PR seasons, so some expessions have already slipped from my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Delta View Post
How could the megaship pick up the Galaxy Rangers if it was destroyed. Is it just a new one?
Just a back-up one until a newer model would arrive which was seen in Forever Red. This would happen partially because of another subplot and that's Leo still having nightmares of nearly loosing Mike back when Torozord kept the portal open so Terra Venture could escape the Lost Galaxy.

Last edited by Miki1988; 07/07/20 at 12:27 AM.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/07/20, 08:58 AM   #33
Astro Delta
Putty Patroller

I see...And I assmee that has something to do with how ToroZord comes back?
Astro Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply