Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/20/14, 05:39 PM   #1
Thrax2
Putty Patroller

Default Zeo a Fresh Air for Power Rangers:Or something else...

The First 3 Seasons of Power Rangers they always had a iconic carisma for Power Rangers, but well I always wonder about Zeo, since Zeo had a interesthing story and bring some new elements for the Power Rangers, with a new way for the show, and since this season always had the problem between Zeo/Turbo change, I wonder about what fans and others think about the Power Rangers always give us change in this case Zeo since they make a big change with this season for PR, thoughts and ideias.
Thrax2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/20/14, 08:58 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Zeo a Fresh Air for Power Rangers:Or something else...

In some ways it had a lot of changes. It was the first season to use all new suits and go more towards the sentai approach. We got new villains and powers. But at the same time the show became more episodic than season 2 and 3. Season 2 and 3 had a lot of twists. I think Zeo lost some of mmprs imagination despite the fresh look. A lot of the appeal of Zeo is due to the build up it got with Season 3. Thats not to say it wasnt a good season. Just making some points.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply