Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/06/08, 04:44 PM   #1
Whodonna
Putty Patroller

Default Costume making hints/patterns

Can anyone tell me if there are some GOOD patterns available out there for Mystic Force costumes? I'd like to make a decent one for my daughter - heavy duty lycra and satin. I bet some of you have got some good ideas or know of some more involved sites that can give me some pointers. I don't just want to make one out of a pair of pyjamas and a papier mache helmet made on a balloon mold like you get on the kiddy suggestion sites, y'know?

Cheers!
Whodonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/11/08, 04:34 PM   #2
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo

I'm pretty sure the URL's rangerprops.net, they have a whole community of costume and weapon makers who routinely share tips and tricks.
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply