Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 05/06/14, 10:18 PM   #1
bluewaterranger
Putty Patroller

Default favorite power rangers final

what is your favorite power rangers final episode I meaning the very last episode of the series
bluewaterranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/06/14, 10:19 PM   #2
bluewaterranger
Putty Patroller

Default Re: favorite power rangers final

Countdown to destruction
bluewaterranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/06/14, 10:19 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: favorite power rangers final

I would have to agree with you. Countdown To Destruction rates as my favorite finalie. Its the kind of finally that really can't be done again. Since it had five years of build up ( they didn't plan it five years in advance, but it had the advantage of being able to take all the prior villains and using them in one big battle). The episode gave us closure to a lot of subplots in the PRU. Since prior finalies didn't invovle the Ranger's defeating the villains for good.

It also marked the beginning of the change in the way the show as done. As no longer was did the show follow one group of Rangers ( cast changes and all).... Now every year would bring us a brand new Ranger team with not a lot of ties to the prior season. So C2D was really the end of an era.

I think Chase Into Space and Journey's End should get honorable mention. I really liked Ninja Storm's finalie, if you want a more recent example.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply