Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/19/07, 09:01 AM   #11
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Default solar gardian rangers

Chapter 11 strange days with much luck
We went to police buro of dallas gardians and I thomas the leader went to silver hills for his monthly school inspection and come there saw there many students that almost ready at the school kris liam lane rapheal mercer zidane Angelus Reilly yram they were Good students top of their grade the do not know that I the leader was
the did not know me and I was in citizen clothing and I asked the leader of the school or I her office could use And
And that i wanted these students on streaks for an assignment that the students did say Wow the founder of the school and the red tiger solar gardian ranger want to speak to u I say enter Ladies and gentlemen the going to sit I have for you news and a final assignment A test say but the test finds out if you got to be a ranger and this is the test you have to stop a criminal that am I in the hologram training chamber later and a question what is the inportent thing for a ranger a his morpher and force b the person Themselves say a all is she fault answer good answer is b Because a morpher and force do not you make you a ranger what you do and wo you are made you a ranger we went up to hologram training and I starte me programa both I was the criminal and the 6 students themselves could use every more ranger power source of the show and that do she But themselves lost every fight that I as criminal resistant was not against ranger power what the ranger did not know she tried it always but did not succeed them power down always the gentlemen both Ladies stuffs tired and they wild It Still 1 time try them thought about that they now had an idea to search info over me and I she succeeds nothing the rangers sometimes must do not win use something in order to say I yram thought after he Ladies and gentlemen I think that thomas meant that we do not more ranger power need to defeat him kris she that is nonsense How so say yram to that more ordinal always new forces asked in order to fight say kris you are right But this time yram used what thought what good way was and he can arest my
And kris lost again he morpht from more ranger to dallas gardian student gave towards his fault and I she yram had the good idea my criminal forces power resistant against and therefore could not win julie as rangers only as dallas gardians police agents both I gave their the morphers and in the between time was saira sai in the garden in hair home and clean the garden there were power ranger toys from here broher there and see
a foreigner crystal in the garden she both picked up that and Hit a morpher was the Battlizer. From mmpr in space both the morpher was made Real and saira morpht into the gray tiger ranger and did not know she go in to the house and walk past the looking-glass themselves she see what is this she saw the fake Battlizer what no a real morpher are and on tv see the same rangers fight and somthing extra on there morpher and now have saira morpher that to and gray crystal
instead of red this crystal could copy fire stones the other can that in every color can not this crystal that and next day was again a fight
and she go to the fight and say its morping time time voor solar power gray delta tiger ranger she changed and she went along fight with enamy
l she did drip kick both them she Battlizer switches on and she got phoenix Battlizer to exists from tummy protection with bh there in both back protection arms
protection and legs both boots and microjet got saira on her back both wings and extra helmet what at a look like
phoenix and shoulder cannons both big sword and her biggest new weapon was that she fire could use as weapon fire listened to her she could made arrows
disc animal and ball or something els she defeated the clones and went home but did not tell them who see are yet
the next day were the more ranger in their headquarters Without thomas new rangers
their arrived net on the take-off field and went to headquarters in dallas we enter
the headquarter and I called up kelly via morpher both she that they and the other rangers
to big office had to come both that do them and themselves go to sit Both I and kris liam lane rapheal mercer zidane Angelus Reilly yram came and I say
Ladies both gentlemen here ar the newest agents and the white ranger kris the green ranger liam lane the silver ranger rapheal mercer the pink ranger yram
the brown ranger zidane the purple ranger angelus reilly great to meet you say the older rangers im kelly the yellow ranger william the blue ranger nicole donovan the black ranger destiny rivera the gold ranger and loren kasy googenheim the orange ranger thanks say the new ranger and Speak to each other
both this work day was shot past and the next day went alarm off dark master had on cyberdog a new cyborg requested named tank Bud what a tank and a robot was The rangers arrived at the scene the secret ranger ariived there there to and tank destroyd buildings and I gave an instruction and the ranger attacked the with swords saba and karate strike both thrust and kick against his head but did not work the gray ranger ordinal did now something new they say Triassic super ranger it time for iron tiger ranger and she Takes the power from all the morphers and morpht in the gray iron ranger and shoot of her shoulder mini guns and destroyd the tank android she power down 2 times and we saw that this ranger were a woman and saira are my name i am not a dallas gardian and want not to be on aim the gray delta tiger ranger the 13 warrior and give you my help as a ranger the dallas gardians rangers power down and i say i am thomas the leader tiger ranger and phantom ranger welcome to the team I thought that but 12 crystals i have found did not know about a 13 crystal but that cool i build for you a zord a tiger zord ende
solar gardian rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/19/07, 09:02 AM   #12
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Chapter 12 power rangers forever
We were on police force buro in valley mow and darkmaster had a plan he haren had found of destiny mosquito net and other old enemies and rebuilt to the Psycho Rangers with extra colours this way that there net this way many waaren as the solar rangers suddenly alarm and we will devastate there and were a snake woman vypera called there the city to and I and kelly and the rest of the gardians asked to nicole2000 how we could cover her julie have aid necessary ranger bowl to me oke we mattered that and nicole they that we old rangers had zoeken on in sting grove to find the mighty morphin power rangers and the zeo rangers turbo ranger power ranger in space and ninja storm ranger they nicole2000 and I and kelly went to sting to grove to youth center and asked there to of the if he knew who the power rangers in this city he they I we left and became for far geloopen by bullk and skull were and we side julie under arest for that julie is us far loopen arest they a lady
That within came them from there looked at only not for need julie them at aresteren do not hear
And who are you then Katherine Hillard they the lady from the way lady differently becomes you also gearesteerd oke no
I do not leave julie them innocently aresteren for this way something they them oke well then aresteren we their later because we zoeken the power ranger of this city the mighty morphin power rangers you know them miss never of heard why retrace julie them a woman who vypra are called has turned and other evil villians from other
Ranger divatox clone destiny mosquito net clone darkspector trakina clone end the machiene empire because we
Rangers the solar ranger from valley mow and our enemy has vypera has been found in space on a planet and the rest old killing enemies gecloned this way that they there are you get doei they we and went from youth center Katherine Hillard they ernie tel. fast Katherine Hillard rang oliver on tommy and they we can told complete tale and tommy better those new rangers believe much have seen after me time as ranger and ranger become they he I ring the rest and we come there to oke Katherine Hillard looked up us and found us
He julie 2 want julie still the ranger spreeken yes side we bowl then they Katherine Hillard
And we went to nasada space poort and were there many people suddenly jason zack trini kimberly billy
Katherine rocky adam aisha tanya gravy tin tj carlos Ashley cassie andros zhane shane dustin cam tori blake for the were there hoped we the solar rangers the other ranger overpowering our and took away morphers and they julie are no rangers but disguised enemies no hear because we can nothing now we be stuck and why
This way we that do not want know we julie and we are a police force service no disguised enemies hear suddenly explosion and vypera and destiny mosquito net and the Psycho Rangers shit their and more colours this time
He there loopen people at the enemies that are clones robots of darkmaster they I
He they have morphers on their arm that is correct they I fire stone morpher to be that
And the clones side fire stone ranger form and became white Psycho Rangers
He they have our activation call they shane and they are white Psycho Rangers they andros no
only hear
Ranger package are same and there do not stop it these ranger package can piece go
Shit but I see Psycho Rangers and new colour look there purple oranje and
They andros this becomes people without our strengths no chance tans heavily
I, however, they tommy dino thunder power up and became the black dino thunder ranger and they energy orb fire and couple of clones piece then saw that the clones machienes were
To be robots they tommy is correct they I

And suddenly tommy saw other ranger he that is our team values the rest of the solar rangers
white ranger kris the green ranger liame lane the silver ranger rapheal mercer wink ranger yram the brown ranger zidane the purple ranger Angelus Reilly William the blue ranger nicole donovan the black ranger destiny Rivera the goude ranger Loren Kasey Googenheim the oranje ranger I they their naamen but they were not their tiger force suit no tommy saw goude zeo ranger and shane saw and tori and dustin saw 3 other ninja storm rangers but difference was the colour of legs and poor of their was yellow and red and blue grey if they strange at them that is shane I and kelly did not become loose gelaaten and recovered morpher and my team came at our hi chef they the black zeo ranger tommy they is you not tray from triforia no they power down I is nicole donovan black tiger solar ranger tiger they tommy yes tiger they I oke team its morping time time for solar power and my team morphte in ranger form and tommy they wouw julie seem my tiger suit to old suit on mijne
tommy knocks and pays attention to white ranger power and I became wiite to ranger tommy say hello against old friend
white Saba and red Saba Saba sides hello old friend long not seen same here how she is possible this
tommy the strengths of the mmpr had been nevertheless destroyed that are correct they Saba but the solar crystals are possible copy power of each time line each year therefore also of year then you white ranger were wouw cool this way julie
all strengths from past to future in possession have dino also my thunder powers
yes that is correct they I nicole has you the trunks you yes thomas beautiful power down
I put the trunks on the ground and burst them and all morphers zaaten in 2 trunks andros here the space powers indicate them you team shane wind ranger powers and the greens samurai ranger powers for cam give them to tori and dustin tommy specialen morpher made for this you sits there in the green and white power coints and saves turbo and saves zeo and dinothunder can you also use wouw cool thanks you they he and gives the rest to you old team oke mmpr powers morphers have made what 2 can keep coins but I see that you more rangers here also the officele morphers can choose then you team which power them there can uses be 2 red rangers there but then at has 1 no 2 colours
suit it white is red also the other colours oke yes gets it wouw everyone has now ranger power yes side them oke then can I it say ready morphen but its morping time time for solar power and ninja storm ranger form samurai storm ranger form thunder storm ranger form saves ranger power yellow ranger power blue ranger power black ranger power winks ranger power white ranger power pays attention rock it 335 smelled explozie and colours and all ranger announce power rangers forever fall we disappoint the clones to and vypra and destiny mosquito net and the Psycho Rangers save ranger want me destroy but andros hold back him and Psycho Rangers say you save I thought
that you had died already dead by old age no hear they andros he thomas can you copy solar morpher also battliser yes certain here you battliser andros he vangde which pressed and on number 3 and became battliser save ranger he andros wait I participate and became also save batlliser space ranger andros cool 2 or US yes certain fire rocket finished now and tree saves Psycho Rangers destroyed he team use battliser against the Psycho Rangers did them also shane for its moter hanglider and I gave extra morpher to the other rangers these morphers am
made by me battliser use them all battlisers sit by means of knopje to they square
you can choose that to look forward to your photograph of the battlisers with save ranger which uses these
or has used the fight was violently heavy and suddenly couple and we called large enemies

ohm one zord saves hawk yellow falcon blue panther orange condor black scorpion brown bear applied lion purple butterfly wink robin gray tiger white phoenix silver wolf green snake
and those came there to the other rangers sides cool zord are able we our zords use yes they save solar gardian ranger because we used that has built these to we and julie zord ash backup we use zords cool the old ranger called their zords and those came there to and the megazords were formed and a large fighting started the solar ranger fell to with their mega the zords each ranger has 1 for that their zord megazords there is at them itself
and I in me save ninja megazord an enemy with my sword and called tommy in its tarragon beat zord on tommy leaves we our zord combine can that then thomas yes with technique
that my team has, however, and the dragonzord became battle vogue and got ninja legs and poor and armor of my ninja zord and the hawk zord wings and double bladded sword
and I they we do the tornado spider attack I let the battle ninja tarragon zord fighting vogue turn around just like a tornado and tommy beat the large enemy with double sword exploded behind our wouw cool they tommy that liquid metal is real cool piece or
technique and our zords have become by combineerbaare there that the rangers are correct
were the winner of this large war and everyone demorpht and ranger had been thanked
for julie aid and as a thanks I have made something what can protect julie in the future
look on the table laagen a new type morphers, however, more than 1 that the ultra morphers and in zit the ranger exoarmor have stopped there there in and those lijken on julie old powers
made twisted of liquid metal and on solar energy with internal battarij on flow these power to store is weaker than you have got used but nevertheless nevertheless improve then nothing
ende
Old 08/19/07, 09:03 AM   #13
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

Chapter 13 project irone force and natascha2000 android body
The solar ranger came at home after their adventure in sting grove with the old rangers which started the legend waaren good she tomorrow values the next day I against kelly and I was waker already more earlier than they and zat behind my pc. were with my project irone busy force ranger power were with the suits busy nine colours those were save and blue and yellow and black and green and wink and silver and applied and purple there were totally 27 suits 3 for each ranger I built the suit in 3d programme with current techniques them was cool their strength source was the fire stones which I and the other solar ranger have found enough for 27 suits and 27 swords
The suits had been based of metal on irone man but the suit existed from 2 parts leather suit with helmet of metal or the helmet help lijkte on moter or pilot or ninja mask or other type mask and helmet and 2 suit were of metal in learning suit zat micro electronica that give to the ranger service to everything with its voice 2 the suit had been made of loose parts of metal but these under parts had been made to the maaten of the ranger therefore were appropriate to persies the suit had a list of weapons in its head up posting and other system funkties in the helmet and each suit of the ranger was differently bewapens and saw differently but each ranger krijg total 3 suit same colour but is of the then the other one and by that you more suits krijg prevent also the battliser acivatie code at
Appearance each ranger have 3 batliser vogues first receive you key card and weapons also the other 2 by the new suits in their computer memory stands part of large code and each code part is also a code for weapons or batliser upgrade the ranger choose themselves what them with
Code does its 2 possible present wouw they kelly that becomes cool certainly they I this way you the suit wants test values yes hears they them if they are safe to be used after natural treasure the machiene built the prototiepe suits 27 total and the key cards I teste them that is people none angry was possible
And kelly test the weapons and the extras by means of a fighting with what clones which I had made and hergeprogrameerd and the test was sukses full and kelly weet you idea true we the other suits are possible verstoppelen no not real meschien our new friends, however, the old rangers
Yes well idea I rang tommy oliver on he took with its name with dr oliver he tommy here thomas
He thomas aid necessary yes with good keeps location for new ranger power 2 locations gladly these power have than one ranger more suit but the power are it same the fire stones
To be strength source weet you yes hear locations our zord bay in sting grove cool this way you other
Ranger bels this way that we can transport regulate and 2 location tommy yes a cave in the valley
Of the gods nicely thank and zord can be brought also zord bay under yes they tommy
Cool I will build them doei they thomas doei they tommy and I empty the tel. and built
The zords to be 3 planes 3 cars and 3 hovercrafts natascha2000 were with its body busy
And that became nicely but want consider them there as a woman there from therefore early them to the female ranger
Or she of 1 or their twin zus can become and that could ende
Old 08/19/07, 09:04 AM   #14
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

chapter 14 projekt battle rangers
natascha2000 became the twin sister of kelly and also and ranger the ultralight ranger she was ready with its body was beautiful distinguish them was of people and I had traffic-jams on my buro battery am ready and look them over this becomes back up team I called them over and gave them their morpher and alarm descended and they passang away and they say fire stone ranger form and became battle rangers them sides saves yellow black blue pink silver brown purple orange green gray battle power rangers and the clones sides fire stone ranger form and them fell back on with their swords katana rapier knight sword and the good rangers fight and hit the head of the clones there finished but then came there back up of the clones could the weapons and beat take away than 12 the rangers sides more shit we need back up the green ranger 2 LEADER radio transmit to hq need help say the green ranger we to be in the disadvantage we has not been possible finish also in a fighting mayby natascha, however, and gives her this code 689934 beta charlie 1 then sends them you extra weapon you battliser morpher by means of teportion suddenly and morpher in you hands were are this for and hears computer voice for voice sampel you says to battliser voice recorded says still to time batlliser the dragon comes there to you you krijg dragon cyber armor the battliser of dinothunder without the stretch arm you speed insted and strength you ran super rapidly on the clones and with the stolen new swords you gone slash and the clones go to explosion and you to see also to explosion for you suddenly also another ranger seem on a zeo ranger but applied for twisted shield black suit and those ranger and sword in hands and zeo staff and the ranger stood between the explosions the ranger belonged to to you you had aid necessary I natascha2000 the ultralight ranger you they have been thanked suddenly came there and big robot then the clones at for appearance lijkte on scorpion and dragon and the battle rangers and ultralight ranger they halt the robot they I am dragion and destroy rangers he fell to and the rangers loss their first fighting against him ranger flew everywhere gone and then they green ranger enough dragon cannons and flamegloves which got he to and on shoulder fire and fired cannon and fire jet dragion was touched and damaged but still funktioneel dragion hiit the morpher on the arm of the green ranger hit the t fire stone and broke to pieces and green ranger demorph at and sjoerd ran away rapidly and say shit ultralight say sjoerd catch cyclone morpher sjoerd catch it back up power source say ultralight ranger put your finger on the disk of your old morpher and 2 sticks came and cyclone morpher separate and pieces permanently each side at the old morpher and a button sjoerd put its finger on the canner and computer say scan complete bio coreckt morphing has been activated and became green ranger mix of mmpr loose galaxy lightspeed and timeforce and activated battliser everything there
fore ultra laser and shot on dragion with ultra laser and those became scrap heap steel telported to the secret ranger lab ende
Old 08/19/07, 09:04 AM   #15
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

chapter 15 the solar eclips
thomas were in the lab experienced 12 vehicles zords and that were beautiful but not yet ready the rest of the ultra had speed morphers, however, ready and battlisers but not yet tested but that was immediately done and hergeprogrameerde clone robot dark master made 12 samurai ranger lijkte on pscho rangers but they are other metalic red greenness yellow and the rest of gets the colours and them 13 same the katanas of darkmaster that he on ground has found in a cave in a temple and lay there still more stuff but took along darkmaster darkmaster left and monster the city destroys to provoke the battle rangers and battle ranger there orange dennis jason came green sjoerd gray Jefferson sjoerd the LEADER they battliser activate with its voice in between time the voice commands in battliser had put and sjoerd they the ultra laser fight and shot through its laser finished and monster had touched and explosion but large piglet maker boms and attacked the rangers and sjoerd flew the air in and shot ultra laser that were possible he that he accumulators now 3 have to and by means of fire stone become that were loaded by means of the sun and monster to have touched arm lost but could still fight 3 shot leg there finished and to 6 stukt brown Cameron Evans applied vince purple Kaitlyn Myers fourth head was touched and darkmaster let attack between its 12 samurai rangers and those vangde 5 the rangers that which vochten against clones the old version is new stronger sjoerd saw that and radio for back up and natascha2000 came with the rest of the battle rangers and large fighting started sjoerd could a time ultra laser use then was battliser accumulator still exactly empty but this way new clone lost its sword and that was toevalig the sword for green ranger green ranger caught which got on and suddenly and power boost accumulator of battliser were full and sword had changed to with green handle with crystallen on the sword and new morpher on linkerpols the other zat Right and tel. were the new morpher and new suit also green but differently wouw sides the rest of the team and the green ranger they ultra laser and shot to large group of clones new and old and the swords of the new layers on the ground the green ranger saw something strangely on handle and turn bud and twisted handle there finished and press on red bud and ended up blade of energy and were possible that longer making and started fight with its new extra sword and the clones were not against resistant and in pieces to be chopped there and the rangers returned to hoofdkwartier and suddenly became obscurity and sun darkening and dark master they cool now can destroy I the solar rangers now them no power have on and fell back on us with clones and we vochten and I only called the green ranger by means of radio on aid could come and that they super speed power activates and they battliser vogue 1 and fought with its katana and light saber super rapidly by the clones gone and computer they power 20% and dropping shit they sjoerd now is well idea discharges Galaxy Quasar powers go galactic to use by means of voice and became Galaxy Quasar ranger discharge and continued with to fight and thomas save ranger radio to natascha natascha are my secret project already tested yes thomas hears beautiful wheel to me the extra morpher and to rest of the rangers rapidly also help I did natascha and came themselves morphte and ranger shield suit to had now made of liquid metal and had everything what I did not have ranger as solar gardian only power copieren there and had now accumulator rest of the clones, destroyed watch and we, and had the zords for the battle rangers had been tested lijkte on gundams the sign film ende

chapter 16 power shield
the zords to be ready and resists place and sjoerd and thomas bekijkte in the zords rise the Quasar katana s and suddenly beginning them to glow and suddenly and card on the pc. are measured earthquake and suddenly comply with a temple and the rangers go there 24 stuks and we find and door and the battle ranger burst that with their swords and within in they find suddenly zords and morphers for each battle ranger and and door and those burst them there and find them morphers still more 2 specialen green and red and suddenly a hologram verschijning because these 2 morphers and the rest cannot catch you to sit behind and glass door the hologram says welcome I wants julie test or julie the power worthy its which test question says the rangers these the hologram which pace molar julie in 1 pace chase people who are sat wolves and 2 that is from pace along and large treasure of gold chooses you or wealth we choose dead and the ranger came to an end that pace in but there were no pace only hologram of a pace the hologram they warom choose julie for that pace that you they that there people in danger were and we help people the hologram they also as julie are not able win thus to say we then well gekoozen have julie the doors opened and the morpher were possible them at now the morphers were transmorpher there and the green and red extra morpher the magna defender morpher for the battle rangers green and red also battliser zat in magna defender morpher and new zords galactabeast tiger falcon wolf and more animals were them were there large the battle ranger could that immediately use and suddenly alarm came there came onzichbaar an unknown person to our city which flew very fast we shutted all ranger and we morph at and thomas they tarragon batlliser and tested-fly air and flew to the strange person I they who person stops I is possible you hear see and shoot you from air if you do not leave the person stopped and they I am not possible gone I zoek someone need its aid which zoek you then thomas mulder and friend of in former days of school I weet where he is true then them the person near whom is you them became visible and they Omega girl and them lande and they deactiveed saves ranger lande also power down to batlliser thomas says laura for the is you that how you know me name save ranger power down wouw thomas are you power ranger cool and you then Omega girl what you had suit to layman on power ranger are exactly body armor suit code nasty power had shield there 10 built 5 for army and 5 for the secret service but transport at 1 net the city has paid and in silver hills yes we have been my team found there only 20 black chipknip play cards we have them in our lab wouw that to be the weapons and extra activatie cards for me power have shield now I low power shield but with the cards then I am possible mijne and the rest stronger making snapje worries about codes for the package and for aid resources in the power shield basis where external aid resources which I have built cool natascha, is 2000 hear you me concerning is possible you here gone come play cards with the trunk of the chipknip yes hear in 5 minus were them there power down they them here laura burst trunk and caught there natascha saw that the card was not well laura stopper this card is false is a virus how weet you come that that I artificial intelligence are live machiene no software my body are eigelijk and pc. but want and have human body approximately therefore and android body with at the latest of of the female rangers therefore then and twin scanned zus natascha all cards by means of card reader and was but the 5 are good rests had been changed for by robbers laura obtained at plane freight lays in a coffin black doosjes and natascha could log in there on zat video film in made by small cameras and we saw being the robbers were clones the foot soldiers of darkmaster the robbers me enemies and extraterrestrial being which wants everything destroy each planet in our milk gone and other wouw what zocht he on ground then this let my morpher to see the solar crystal be of it 13 and these have ultimate strength and are possible you stronger making by other strength source wouw therefore you are possible me power shield also copieren no only and strength source which for and power ranger are arranged but if I spullen this way I, however, have been possible the activatie use and that suit are possible upgraden with my ranger power wouw them caught jingjang disk from its collar and placed which came there on its watch and 2 buds at for appearance and she pressed there on and its hand case changes computers and weapon holders in 2 pulse poor link and them they Omega activates girl and she got going its suit of small robotjes nanotechniek they them them stopped the 5 cards in code reader on its pulse and computer they access to level 2 weapons system wouw and level 1 Omega shield wouw they them other one 3 cards were Omega sword and Omega guns from the basis forms zamen them Omega bird they the computer wouw they I therefore you have say but animals built from several weapons for you harnas are nevertheless correct and as an animal them here gone malignant done laura can come be the other 9 suits also on low yes but if you can the codes hacken then are possible them level 10 obtaining and what means to that same weapons if I + large shoulder kannonen and suit upgrade with better armor therefore grooter suit can wouw change gear we they from without suit at sloopen yes if poor the computer touches here the battery part can you them then repair yes battery to be replaceable beautiful because I think that dark master are possible upgraden and use the suits, however, against our ende
Old 08/19/07, 09:07 AM   #16
solar gardian rider
Putty Patroller

chapter 17 the end or dark master
thomas keep out kelly and laura at each other in thomas and kelly house she could stay here to them its property have got and we shutted to bed but I was with my project irone still busy rangers laura was at me still wouw thomas I was former also supporter of irone man and made and new ranger power see again I are possible and people that then yes heard of lightspeed rescue that power ranger technique had been used by people I the fire crystals if battery therefore solar powerd suit but my weapons and battliser are new and old study have done into all ranger teams and there the best weapons from strained and battlisers also and adapted and irone man weapons and what idea of you uses date disc with codes and not 1 suit but 3 therefore 27 total with colour difference and weapons and possibilities bev fly wouw they laura are them ready yes only missing still people who can ranger its wouw this way I and ranger can be that this way cool are yes hear laura which colour yellow if black or green or silver or gold black they them my body armor is also black and that stands me, however, oke nicely here you first morpher and trousers or skirt oar clip 2 the morpher and 3 its pulse morphers 1 with sluitel other one with finger impression lock have the first also finger impression lock and battliser morpher is a collar yes all ranger has battliser and 2 steps battliser but the red ranger and 4 steps battliser use also you battliser components for its extreem battliser most powerful battliser of all ranger wouw you first morpher have been still activated in sleep score which now natascha2000 enter as a there new enemy to ground and you first morpher sit location of you 2 suit and 2 morpher are just released but that waneer it really necessary are you yes get I get they laura wouw I am a score by ranger my mission can every moment of start go that we went to bed next day came there alarm is correct darkmaster had its ultra clones morphers there on from sent and power shield dragers the rangers passang away also laura and we vochten their and at almost we could gone teleporteren I had idea made nep morphers with springstof there in nuclear bomb morphers and we went there and vochten darkmaster want our solar crystals steal that its plan was the clones morphten and activated power shield and covered our and took away our morphers we demorphte immediately and the clones left and darkmaster activated the morphers and boem and boem are ship exploded from each other darkmaster and are clones could escape and lande on ground and the ranger went and morphte there and were possible power shields take away of the clones with aid of laura if Omega girl and dark master was wounded but us were omitted to and the ranger activated all their strengths and shot on darkmaster and darkmaster were only are keep lay on the ground and its helmet in the space did see you and small space ship with there in dark master in ice and video message frozen incorporated returns I they dark master with me zoon and then my revenge feels they dark master the ranger fired their ultra laser and touched its ship and those arrived in a black breach dark master had been destroyed? mission concerning thomas and kelly became instrukteurs on their school and was busy and found family and street agent and a family found them too dangerous the ende
Post New ThreadReply