Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/29/11, 10:03 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Saban Brands trademarks Power Rider

Poweranimals has discovered that Saban Brands has trademarked Power Rider. He posted about this at Rangercrew.

This leads to some interesting discussion of a possible Kamen Rider revival by Saban Brands. Its already been established that they have the rights to the Kamen Rider Liscense. So its not a big shock. Still doesn't mean we're getting a new Kamen Rider adaption. But it also wouldn't surprise me if we did down the line.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/11/11, 09:46 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Unhappy Re: Saban Brands trademarks Power Rider

After the joke called Masked Rider, I'm not sure if it's good news.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/12, 03:00 AM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: Saban Brands trademarks Power Rider

Masked Rider wasn't that bad. I found some things interesting but basically an adapted Kamen Rider can only be good depending on who the writers are.

I do wonder what this Power Rider thing is about though. Will it really be a Kamen Rider series?
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/12, 03:38 AM   #4
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

I hope it's a Rider series. I haven't seen Masked Rider yet, But I have seen DK and I did actually enjoy it. Not as much as Ryuki but I certainly didn't have any major issues with it. Infact, they changed some stuff that I actually thought was better.

I've heard a few people say that it's probably going to be Decade because of the Shinkenger/Decade Team-Up. I'm be OK with this. My only fear is that Saban will only really work hard on the team-up episode and then treat the rest of the series like shit.
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/22/12, 04:03 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Yeah, I hope it's a Kamen Rider series too. Personally I don't care which one they do but I can't see them going with Fourze since I believe it's still airing. They'll probably go with 1 of the other series considering they're all completed and there can't be any surprises with the footage and I think that is what they prefer.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/23/12, 04:56 AM   #6
Mad Dragon
Ranger In Training

Yeah, I'm hoping they stay away from anything from Faiz - Kabuto. DK was a good start, but I wouldn't feel confident with them trying one of the serious KR's in that range until they test another. I hope they do Den-O personally. If they stuff it up majorly again, It's no big issue for me =P Other then that, It's got alot of idiotic.... but funny characters nonetheless and the kids will just eat that stuff up.
Mad Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply