Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Kamen Rider Online

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 06/29/09, 01:11 AM   #11
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

THEORY: The Dragon Deck that Adam had is the Black Dragon deck. Corrupted by Xaviax of course.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/17/09, 10:48 PM   #12
TokuNoob
Power Ranger

As to Kit's father appearing in the mirror... I guess all of that depends on whether or not General Xaviax's ability to change shape goes beyond the two forms we've already directly seen.

As to why Dragon Knight's Advent Deck doesn't have a contract, that something I've wondered as well. Maybe just to sell a "Blank Knight" toy. Maybe Dragon Knight is unique amongst other riders (even Onyx?). And why is it that Xaviax orders both Torque and Strike not to vent Dragon Knight? Maybe someone who has seen Ryuki knows, but I don't. Unless Xaviax thinks that once Wing Knight is out of the picture Kit will just give up and join him. But then why does Strike say "I'll save you for later"?
TokuNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/18/09, 08:59 PM   #13
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

He wants Wing Knight out of the picture because he is the bigger threat. Dragon Knight is a nobody he can take his leisure with him as he sees fit.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/19/09, 08:54 PM   #14
PRangerX
Administrator

I think its more then that. Xaviax seems to have a plan for Kit. And is perhaps decieving him somehow. Dragon Knight is key to his plan. Just like Adam was before Kit. This should be come aparent down the line.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply