Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/19/20, 08:33 AM   #11
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

Default Re: Why did Zordon have to die?

It was a really bad decision to kill off or even write off Zordon.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/19/20, 08:35 AM   #12
Mystic Matron
Putty Patroller

Its why I thought the Mystic Finale was an improved take on Countdown. All the people that died gave you the same emotion and came back to life in the end.
Mystic Matron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/19/20, 08:36 AM   #13
Massive Ego
Power Ranger

Thats exactly why the Nickstick Force finale was a lame parody of Countdown.
Massive Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/19/20, 08:37 AM   #14
Nasty Nick
Putty Patroller

I see what you did there lol
Nasty Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/19/20, 05:15 PM   #15
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed Fire View Post
I think he mentioned him just because he happened to be the next mentor. Since Stanton was only a mentor for the GSA.
I see you missed my point. I was trying to be funny with my correction since it wasn’t Colonel but it was Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Power View Post
Its funny how LG really should have been the first series to have no secret identities. The Galaxy Rangers could have been commanded by Stanton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Green Spandex View Post
I don't think Stanton needed to be the Ranger's mentor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
I actually liked that there was no real mentor. The Rangers had to be on their own. The same was true for Time Force and really Space ( Zordon was captured and Dimitria MIA).
I agree that Galaxy shouldn’t have had secret identities since it really made no sense since they were traveling on a space colony so obviously some people knew that the Rangers had to be hidden among the ones that were living on the colony

I don’t agree that Stanton should have been the Rangers’ Mentor but I do think there should have been a friendlier alliance between the two
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/21/20, 12:14 PM   #16
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Of course everyone knew who the Rangers were. Some found out (like that girl Leo met in an episode), some figured since Kai, Damon and Kendrix had to leave work in order to join a battle, especially after the team got the orion power-up. Leo was illegaly boarded on the colony, yet the plot of him eventually being caught suddenly disappears. When Mike came back, he just got his job back - NO QUESTIONS ASKED. The same is with Karone - she just comes onto the colony and STAYS.
The only LG Ranger that had no Terra Venture-based obligations (besides Leo) was Maya. So it's pretty much safe to assume that everybody knew who the Rangers were, they just kept their mouth shut and just let the guys to their job as superheroes.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/21/20, 08:29 PM   #17
Ranger Eagle
Putty Patroller

It seemed like the head of the council knew Damon was a Ranger.
Ranger Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/24/20, 10:52 PM   #18
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Eagle View Post
It seemed like the head of the council knew Damon was a Ranger.
Most definitely she knew about Mike’s involvement with the team since Stanton wanted an answer for Mike’s disappearance and sudden reappearance but it was her that brushed off the explanation
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/25/20, 04:00 AM   #19
Miki1988
Power Ranger

Plus they had the Megaship onboard the colony - including Alpha 6. In PRiS, in the episode where T.J. comes up with the plan to fool the Psychos by having everyone be the Blue Ranger, it was officially revealed that the Megaship has the ability of recording Ranger battles. So it's safe to assume that after their first battle of Mirinoi, Alpha entered the LG team into the shp's database, including the recording of the LG Rangers' first battle and possibly later, Mike's comback and Karone's coming to the colony.
Miki1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/26/20, 08:11 AM   #20
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1988 View Post
Plus they had the Megaship onboard the colony - including Alpha 6. In PRiS, in the episode where T.J. comes up with the plan to fool the Psychos by having everyone be the Blue Ranger, it was officially revealed that the Megaship has the ability of recording Ranger battles. So it's safe to assume that after their first battle of Mirinoi, Alpha entered the LG team into the shp's database, including the recording of the LG Rangers' first battle and possibly later, Mike's comback and Karone's coming to the colony.
Thats a good point. Perhaps Alpha showed the videos to the council confidentially. Thats why they knew and Stanton didn't.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply