Power Ranger Online Message Board  

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Sailor Moon Kingdom
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/05/15, 09:29 PM   #1
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 15

Here's the discussion thread for this week's new episode of Sailor Moon Crystal.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/05/15, 10:55 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Sailor Moon Crystal Episode 15

Seems like its been forever since the last episode. Wierd that an extra week break would make it seem so long. But I guess the Super Bowl and Dino Charge distracted me
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/06/15, 12:16 PM   #3
MattEmily
Administrator

no doubt I had almost forgotten that this Saturday was the first Saturday of Saturday.

I've been distracted myself since I had to go to my knee Doctor on Tuesday and because we're not sure why my right knee isn't healing I had to have a MRI yesterday morning to make sure nothing happened with the cartilage during the times that I have fallen.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/15, 06:11 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

That sucks I hope it gets better soon.

I enjoyed the episode. We transitioned into the Dark Moon Arch rather seemlessly. Which wasn't hard to do since a lot was going on. They had to intro the new villains, powers, debut Chibi Usa, do the Rei stuff, and have the new.battle.

I like that we got more character out of the other Senshi. Since thats been a weakness of Crystal. We got a lot from Rei who hasnt had much to do lately by herself. The Dark Moon Family is creepy and threatening. It was pretty dark seeing people get burned.

It was cool seeing Usagi and Mamoru create the Cutie Moon Rod. I wish the attack was drawn better though. Chibi Usa seemed less annoying here than the anime. Which is expected since from what I am read she is more likeable in the manga.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/15, 06:20 PM   #5
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

Yeah get well soon.

This episode was huge improvement. We finally got the feel of the manga for the first time in several episodes. The character stuff with the Soldiers enjoying their peace time was great. Rei got some much needed focus. I am glad they explained the new powers.

There not going to keep the Spector Sisters around longer then the Manga like that Shittenou. So they are notnl gonna make the same mistake by keeping them a live just to waste them. But I didn't expect them too. I've been pretty hard on crystal but this gives me much needed optimisum for the rest of the season.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/15, 06:21 PM   #6
Inner Senshi
Power Ranger

I like Chibi Usa. She adds some lightheartness into the series. Also she has a good backstory. She will be a good foil to Usagi.
Inner Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/15, 06:23 PM   #7
Sailor Chaos
Comic Relief

I think they killed Coaan way too soon We barely got to know her. Also I think Rei should have killed her if anyone had to.
Sailor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/15, 06:25 PM   #8
Outer Sailor
Comic Relief

There are too many villains here to do what they did with the Shittennu. And they dropped the ball with them anyway. Coaan and the Spector sisters are glorified monsters of the day.
Outer Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/15, 06:34 PM   #9
Starlight Starbrite
Power Ranger

I really enjoyed it. It was exciting and scary. The dark moon are even scaier than in the original anime. Rei's line about the UFO was funny. Chibi Usa was fine.... It was funny watching Usagi get jealous. The new powers were cool. I do wish we got new transformations. I am glad they changed part of the open.
Starlight Starbrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/08/15, 06:35 PM   #10
Sailor Chaos
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer Sailor View Post
There are too many villains here to do what they did with the Shittennu. And they dropped the ball with them anyway. Coaan and the Spector sisters are glorified monsters of the day.
They still could have done more with them. Who says they have to include the other villains.
Sailor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply