Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/11/11, 09:40 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default What got you into Power Rangers?

I remember turning into the show when it debuted and thinking how it was similar to voltron. I watched casuallly for awhile and noticed the new green ranger. I soon became hooked on the show and watched every epsiode. I loved the concept of superheros especially with teens who lived a double life. I also loved the zords and the music

When PRIS came I began to like pr for the excellent stories it told. I loved the new dramatic conventions pr added from space to NS. I think PR grown pretty good for a kids show. I love the way the show has seriousness to it now and more realistic characters and situations.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/11, 09:44 AM   #2
ForeverBlue
Power Ranger

Do I have to explain mine again? :lol

Oh well, here I go again after at least 50 times...:lol

I started watching MMPR when it first started, well the first one I saw was the 2nd or 3rd episode so I was only a few episodes late. Anyways, how did I noticed it? I was flicking through the channels and came to YTV and noticed this show and I went to the tv listing to see what was shown on YTV, it was Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and then I went on from there watching PR.
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/11, 09:45 AM   #3
Ligerzero248
Shadow Ranger

I got into Power Rangers since I was little since or when Mighty Morphin Power Rangers came out the first time. Until now I still like Power Rangers. None of my friends doesn't know that I like Power Rangers.
Old 01/11/11, 09:46 AM   #4
jzt451
Putty Patroller

Send a message via AIM to jzt451 Send a message via MSN to jzt451

I was watching a Transformers movie & then my VCR broke & when I turned the VCR off there it was & I've been hooked ever since.
jzt451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/11, 09:47 AM   #5
Crystal Ranger
Putty Patroller

I know the very moment. I was watching ET. They then showed clips of it and talked about it. I remember waiting the whole week to see it. Ever since I've been a fan. In fact no EVER found out I liked it, only one of my best friends, but people and times change. Lets jsut say after that, NO ONE ever found out again. However I've found that the older I'm getting the easier it is to hide it, most of the time.
Crystal Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/11/11, 09:48 AM   #6
wishezezcometrue
Shadow Ranger

I was like 6 i think and i was outside playing with the neighbor boys and their dad hollared out the window to them "power rangers is on" and im sitting there thinking what in the world is power rangers. Ive been watching it ever since LOL
Old 05/20/12, 06:09 PM   #7
MattEmily
Administrator

Default Re: What got you into Power Rangers?

Basically with me, my friend got me to watch a couple episodes and as soon as I saw Trini and Kimberly I got hooked. I think that was pretty much the only reason that I had kept on watching it at first. After that however... I'm not really sure if there was any other reason behind it or not.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/02/12, 11:18 PM   #8
crimsonfireranger
Ranger In Training

I was really into it from the start it was the cartoon I mostly watched as a kid now I am 22 I still really love the series my family doesn't know I still like it
but when I was a kid people mock me but nobody these days
Actually it was the first power rangers movie I got into it
crimsonfireranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/21/12, 08:31 PM   #9
GreenRanger
Ranger In Training

Me? Kimberly at first (so yeah, Amy Jo Johnson was it for me) - and the fact that it probably reminded me of a live action Voltron. Then Tommy/Green Ranger and Dragonzord came along and I was hooked!
GreenRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/21/12, 09:25 PM   #10
Zabitan
Administrator

Good question I was already of fan of stuff like Godzilla, Gamera, Voltron, Tekkaman, Macron 1, Ultraman, Inframan, etc.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply