Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01/15/08, 08:29 PM   #1
NinjaJack
Putty Patroller

Default What are your expectations for Jungle Fury?

Well Jungle Fury is fastly approaching and sooner or later we will finally get a chance to the faces under the new shiny helmets. But for a moment let's think beyond that before we have footage giving us ideas, what are your expectation for the series?

OO was never a GREAT series to me, it was what it was and what it was was fun but not...funtastic.
The ending left me feeling like the whole season was just a detour for the Rangers lives. I mean, what were their personal reasons for finding all this anyway?

But enough about OO, this is 2008 the year of change. I think this season is set to be phenomenal. It's great to see the new teasers that've been floating around Jetix and Super Legends official site, despite the fact that they contain nil Kiwi footage.

And for the record, I hope the morph phrase is

"Jungle...Fury!"

or

"Call Of The Wild!"
NinjaJack is offline   Reply With Quote