Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > Digimon Central

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12/27/06, 06:20 PM   #1
PrimoPiccolo
Eternal

Send a message via AIM to PrimoPiccolo
Default Digimon Savers: Episode 37 Chat

What a stupendous half-hour. Masaru comes rushing back into action, MirageGaogamon pulls some awesome moves, Belphemon purges Kurata from his system, and Falcomon Digivolves to Mega. Loved every minute.

Ravemon is extremely cool. One hand's a claw for scratch attacks, the other's humanoid for sword attacks. And that purple lightning... brilliant! I felt kind of robbed by Yatagaramon's lameness, so Ravemon's definitely made up for it. Since Falcomon couldn't make Peckmon as cool as deserved, I'm glad he got a reprieve with his Mega form.

What was up with the animation style? This episode made all the characters look comic book-y, with the facial expressions maxed out, and the women were all busting out of their clothes. I barely recognized Masaru half the time, and BantyoLeomon got oogly! It was strange.

Ding-dong, Kurata's dead! His voice coming out of Belphemon's mouth creeped me out to no end, so I'm glad that's over. Now we can have some knock-down, drag-out action without that constant chirp of villainy.

Yay, Koromon! I was wondering exactly what would hatch from that Digi-Egg, if it would be Botamon, or maybe the light would jump straight to Agumon. Koromon's so cute, with his weird habits always getting the better of him, such as eating heads. LOL

No new Savers next week, but I'm looking super-forward to Burst Mode kicking Belphemon's butt next year! Woo-hoo!
PrimoPiccolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply