Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08/05/02, 02:28 PM   #1
ChronoDefender2
Ranger In Training

Default All-time Favorite Red Ranger

We've had this topic and question a million times before, but now, after seeing most of Wild Force, and the TF/WF teamup, who is your favorite Red Ranger? This is kind of a precursor to Oct.'s "Forver Red".
My favorite Red Ranger, now and forever, is Wes. He just seems to have the total package and everything a Ranger should have. Now I'm basing this question on the person, not neccessarily the powers/team/etc.
ChronoDefender2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/07/02, 01:23 AM   #2
Bison Zord
Comic Relief

Since Eric is in "Forever Red" I'm gonna say that he is my favorite Red Ranger. He just has straight up attitude. He's always had that sense about him even when he became a little nicer, he still had that reservedness about him instead of being like the other Rangers which are equally filled with enthusiasm. Eric has got an attitude problem, but that's rare for a Ranger to have that much emotion, yet not show it, if you will.
Bison Zord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/08/02, 05:30 PM   #3
ChronoDefender2
Ranger In Training

Default Red or 6th?

I know what you mean, I can put Eric in both the "Red" category, or the "6th Ranger" category. I *usually* think of him as the 6th ranger, however, his powers were around before the other TF powers, and are unique all to their own (where there is 5 rangers with Chrono powers), so therefore it could be argued he is the Red Quantum Ranger, (assuming other quantum powers could be made). The only reason I put him in as the 6th ranger, is so I don't have to chose between him and Wes haha, they are 2 of my all-time favorite rangers.
ChronoDefender2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/08/02, 06:11 PM   #4
Bison Zord
Comic Relief

Default Re: Red or 6th?

Well there weren't other Quantum powers around, but they were unique in a sense. They created the Quantum Ranger.. the original Time Force Ranger if you will. But since those powers were lost in time, when Time Force later decided to create a team of Rangers, they started from scratch, but using the same idea and design as the original Quatum Ranger. If that makes any sense.
Bison Zord is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply