Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > General Fandom Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/23/14, 04:35 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Power Ranger Empire

Power Ranger Empire has once again returned. Chad "Mesogog" is the founder and owner of PRE. It was a major powerhouse in the fandom in the mid 2000s. It was especially known for its episode downloads. It grew to rival Rangerboaard and PRN. There were several rebranding attempts and shut downs that seemes to hurt the board. Losing the database at one point seemed to really hurt.

The forum died off after several years ago. There were numerous attempts to restart the forum before it was gone for good. Chad even let me use the domain for this board. But it never worked out. The domain has been dead for a few years.

Now Chad has brought the board back once again. He seems to have some good plans for it. He is going to use IBP sofrware and try to stand out from other forums. If he sticks around instead of closing down, he might havestaying power. The PRE name has value in the fandom.

I find this interesting since the fandom could use some new blood. Its ironic to me since Mesogog started PRE the same year I took over PRO. I had my own sabattical and now we both make comebacks ten years after we first got into the scene.

http://www.powerrangerempire.com
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/07/14, 06:24 PM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Power Ranger Empire

So bad news is the ipb board crashed. But the good news is that Mesogog reopened the 2007 vbulletin. So all the old posts and usernames from before are there now. Which I think is better than starting from scratch.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply