Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/15/09, 11:56 PM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Major Changes for this board

Alright, some of you probably want to know why all the changes. Well I've been thinking about things. And one of the problems with Rider Power is that the admins here wanted to make it the RB of Dragon Knight. But ( and I take full responsibility for this) we also tried to make it a Power Rangers forum, Sailor Moon Forum,and Digimon Forum. I don't think that works.

So I have decided to make this exclusively a Kamen Rider forum. All other posts were moved to off topic. Where you are still welcome to talk Power Rangers. Kamen Rider Online will now be our mother site. There may be a few tweaks I still need to make. I have not abandoning Power Rangers.

I have decided to make the Power Rangers Online Yuku ( the old Power Rangers Online Ezboard), the forum for the Power Rangers Online website again. That will be exclusively a PR Board.

http://powerrangersonline.yuku.com/
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/20/09, 01:29 AM   #2
Aoiblue
Putty Patroller

wow, well I hope it get better then.
Aoiblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply