Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/15/16, 08:18 AM   #11
Blue Ranger Gone Bad
Ranger In Training

Default Re: Goldar and Rito in Zeo

So you do Turbo after that for Season 6 and do Space after?
Blue Ranger Gone Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/16, 08:22 AM   #12
KimandTommy
Power Ranger

I would have had Katherine betray the Rangers as a secret agent for Rita. Kimberky would have been her seceret prisioner. Tommy would save her. Kim would fight as Zeo Pink and resume her relationship with Tommy. After Rita and Zedd are called away, Kat gets control of the Dark Fortress to fight the future Space Rangers.
KimandTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/16, 08:25 AM   #13
Usagi Reborn
Power Ranger

Katherine was already clearly established as a good guy. There is even an episode in Zeo where Rita tries to turn her evil again with her wand and fails to hit her. Kat was never working for Rita because she wanted to. She was under an evil spell. Once she was freed from it she was genuinely good. I like Tomny and Kat togetber anyway.
Usagi Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/16, 09:01 AM   #14
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ranger Gone Bad View Post
So you do Turbo after that for Season 6 and do Space after?
nope I would have had Zeo like we had it then the next season would have been a mishmash of Zeo and Turbo instead of it being just all Turbo and then it would be Space.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/16, 11:02 AM   #15
Superstatler
Power Ranger

Sounds kinda like MMPR season 2 and 3. With the mismash of Sentai and everything.
Superstatler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/16, 11:06 AM   #16
Goldar's Revenge
Power Ranger

Zeo was a ratings failure. Tzachor made the call not to deal with the plot threads in the Zeo Finale because of this. This way they could start fresh. There were no plans to continue Zeo at any point that I am aware of.
Goldar's Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/16, 11:08 AM   #17
Space Nerd
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattEmily View Post
No doubt. I think Rita and Zedd should've still been around but facing the Zeo Rangers until Zedd decided to amp up the attack by creating a new monster which would've been going on around the same time as the Zeo Rangers retiring and therefore Zordon and Alpha give the new Turbo powers to the new Rangers and then once the new Rangers deal with Zedd's monster that'll force Rita and Zedd into a retreat but then they'll get a message from a Messenger ordering them to stand down since Divatox will now be in charge of dealing with the Earth and its Rangers nuisance.
Why not have mulitple villains in Turbo? With Zedd/Rita, Divatox, and the Machine Empire all vying for control. It would have played into Space nice.
Space Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/16, 11:13 AM   #18
Lightspeed Zeo
Power Ranger

It would have been awesome if Zeo could have continued beyond Season 4. I like the idea of multiple villains in Turbo. You had the Sentai footage to use anyway. It would have been great if Season 6 and 7 could have been Zeo as well. With a fresh start in LR. Which would last a few years. Of course thats probabky wishful thinking. We would have been lucky to get Season 5 as Zeo.
Lightspeed Zeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply