Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/23/16, 12:03 PM   #1
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default this prototype of Grimlord Action figure and other comments

here is a prototype of the unproduced Grimlord action figure and how come he never came to be????http://www.toyarchive.com/VRTroopers...SGrimlord.html a nd why didnt they have it have it can morph into Ziktor???

was the toy line horrible do you think? I Felt it had little variety and how come the 2nd series (BAttle Grid, virtual armor, Decimator and Airi striker) were RARE and only released at KB toys clearance? and for in the back Ebay only shows the figure but him not sealed and says VERY RARE, but HOW RARE???? and for Jeb on the back he was unproduced. WHY???? What was with that? and how come for KEnners last figures released, they are rare, and like only in 1 in every 10 cases. that will ruin peoples collection.
and Kenner dropped the toy line in 1995 and before the last episode, WHY??? I Saw them on clearance racks by like November 1995 (when grimlords dark secret aireD). why no Icebot, ZElton, Toxoid, Lab playset w professor hart? and SEason 2 villians, virtual armor ryan had his 2nd season suit.

how come over the years I have had numerous dreams of them finding out he was ZIktor? I have been upset they never found out and how Grimlrods dark secret cheated us out of it, what was the pt of that episode? I am upset they never found out, and feel they would feel it makes sense to them they are one in the same (Why do you think it would). But what canceled the show, Beetleborgs, KEnner dropping the toy line, low ratings or running out of footage?
what would have happened i n season 3?
danfifepsu@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/16, 12:12 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: this prototype of Grimlord Action figure and other comments

I don't think it was terrible I just think some things like the Battle Grid suits, Grimlord, Decimator, Ivar, should have been toys earlier.

I also liked how the toys for the main suits were show accurate but I didn't like that they weren't very articulate where as with the toys for the Battle Grid suits were articulate but they weren't very show accurate.

I'll admit I wish we got more villains too especially from Spielban, and Shaider.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply