Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers Online Feedback And Requests

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03/15/11, 09:43 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Power Rangers Empire is back

Hey, Everyone. Mesogog gave me permission to use the PRE name. Originally I was just going to turn PRO Board ( http://www.pro-board.org) into the new PRE. But I realized that didn't work. PRE needs to come back as its own entity.

For now we are on mybb. Depending on the interest and financial concerns, we may go vbulletin again in the future ( the database could be transferred over). But Mybb is actually a fine service. We're still hosted on my own webhost account. I'm working on adding a better skin.

As you can see we are not just a message board anymore. I have turned PRE to an actual website. Which I always thought would have been interesting. The website is still under construction. So check back often to see updates. We website gives us better search engine placement and can help drive members to the board. Also I think its a good resource for the fandom. Plus it will be fun to build.

I would apreciate feedback from all PRE members. As I want to make this a true continuation of PRE. Former Admins and Mods are welcome to return. If anyone has any ideas for the website, that is welcome too.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/11, 11:24 AM   #2
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Default RE: Power Rangers Empire is back

Hello ciaran red here, sites looking good, i just hope it does,nt ruin ranger board. Anyway i say this will be a good site. So how long before we get Rpg up and running on this site then
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/11, 11:30 AM   #3
TaJaDoru
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaranred
HelloÂ****Â****ciaran red here, sites looking good, i just hope it does,nt ruin ranger board. Anyway i say this will be a good site. So how long before we get Rpg up and running on this site then
Ciarnred, RPG's will more then likely be going as soon as someone starts to post some of them up. The sit'es probably got to get going full speed at first before anything gets posted like that.
TaJaDoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/11, 11:40 AM   #4
ciaranred
Ranger In Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaJaDoru
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaranred
HelloÂ****Â****ciaran red here, sites looking good, i just hope it does,nt ruin ranger board. Anyway i say this will be a good site. So how long before we get Rpg up and running on this site then
Ciarnred, RPG's will more then likely be going as soon as someone starts to post some of them up. The sit'es probably got to get going full speed at first before anything gets posted like that.
Oh ya thats fine, good Fan fiction by the waY.
ciaranred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/11, 11:42 AM   #5
Hailey Hartford

Both the site and the board look good so far. I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Hailey Hartford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/11, 12:36 PM   #6
TaJaDoru
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX
Hey, Everyone. Mesogog gave me permission to use the PRE name. Originally I was just going to turn PRO Board ( http://www.pro-board.org)Â****Â****into the new PRE. But I realized that didn't work. PRE needs to come back as its own entity.Â****Â****

For now we are on mybb. Depending on the interest and financial concerns, we may go vbulletin again in the future ( the database could be transferred over). But Mybb is actually a fine service. We're still hosted on my own webhost account. I'm working on adding a better skin.

As you can see we are not just a message board anymore. I have turned PRE to an actual website. Which I always thought would have been interesting. The website is still under construction. So check back often to see updates. We website gives us better search engine placement and can help drive members to the board. Also I think its a good resource for the fandom. Plus it will be fun to build.

I would apreciate feedback from all PRE members. As I want to make this a true continuation of PRE. Former Admins and Mods are welcome to return. If anyone has any ideas for the website, that is welcome too.
PRangerX, I'll be happy to take up my Mod position again if it's possible. I was a mod on the other PRE, and I hope that I can be of service here again. And the site looks good, by the way. It's going strong already.
TaJaDoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/11, 12:54 PM   #7
Pink DinoCharge Ranger
Power Ranger

well its good to see it back but for how long this time? i mean we need to know that its gonna be around alot longer
Pink DinoCharge Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/11, 01:09 PM   #8
Hailey Hartford

Hey sis! Yeah I know what you mean. It would be nice if the board stuck around this time.
Hailey Hartford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/11, 01:09 PM   #9
Digifiend
Power Ranger

Ranger4Life, the site is in safe hands. Power Rangers Online has been around for years. I think we can safely rely on PRangerX. I was a moderator on the previous version of PRE as well, by the way. The place looks OK so far, but I'm only the seventh member to join, so I guess we'll start to see more stuff here when the community builds up. I look forward to what everyone has in store.
Digifiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/11, 01:20 PM   #10
Pink DinoCharge Ranger
Power Ranger

ok i hope to see it grow then
Pink DinoCharge Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply