Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09/19/06, 02:51 AM   #1
PRangerX
Administrator

Well it was certainly more fillerish than recent episodes. But that last ten episodes or so have been pretty plot centric for the most part. So a few fillers here and there are not bad. There was actually some cool developments anyway.

The Ten Terrors just aren't as interesting as some of the previous villains. I find myself missing Koragg and Imperius. But I suppose they serve a purpose. The master is the real threat anyway.

The Nick/Vida stuff was pretty unrealistic for a fight. They diffinitly got over their gripes way too fast. But I guess it got them separated from the rest of the team.

I really liked the fight scenes in the snake demension. The Battlizer battle was diffinitly kick ass . Of course this is the first episode that I have seen of pr on my tv instead of my cpu since the fourth or fifth episode of the season. So I am probably a little biased.

I like how we learn that Leanbow is the one blocking the master. Interesting cliffhanger with Leelee learning she is to be the Queen of the Vampires. I wonder where this leads. I liked Udonna's and Clare's momment in the beginning. Its nice to explore their friendship. Clare has clearly come a long way. Its just too bad a lot of her development since Gatekeeper had to happen off screen.

Overall I will give the episode a five out of ten . It didn't suck, but it wasn't blowaway either. But it did have some cool stuff regardless.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/19/06, 03:28 AM   #2
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

That was suposed to be a fight they had??, I thought that was a comedy routine, I fonud myself laughing the whole way through,
The Lienbow vs. Master thing is interesting, But he needs to return,
When he did the battleizer morph sequence I literaly said out loud "Oh no, Another year of Battleizer Overusage".
And am I the only one who noticed about the Terror this week her name was Serpentina, Which is too close to Serpentera if you ask me, you change 2 letters to turn into
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/19/06, 01:52 PM   #3
jenniferc
Comic Relief

look like this episode doing good. rate 10/10
jenniferc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/19/06, 07:56 PM   #4
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

3/10

Like the rest royal suck fest, I could see, hear, smell, feel, and taste the suckage.
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/06, 12:36 AM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Rider_Leangle@Sep 19 2006, 07:28 AM
That was suposed to be a fight they had??, I thought that was a comedy routine, I fonud myself laughing the whole way through,
When he did the battleizer morph sequence I literaly said out loud "Oh no, Another year of Battleizer Overusage".
And am I the only one who noticed about the Terror this week her name was Serpentina, Which is too close to Serpentera if you ask me, you change 2 letters to turn into
But in this case the battlizer was clearly needed. Most of the team was captured and Serpentina was shown to be very powerful. So Nick should have used the battlizer. Its not like he used it to fight the foot soldiers.

Its been years since Serpentera, I doubt most of the target audience remembers it outside of the reruns. And even than its not really that big of a deal.
Old 09/20/06, 12:38 AM   #6
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheetamus Primal@Sep 19 2006, 11:56 PM
3/10

Like the rest royal suck fest, I could see, hear, smell, feel, and taste the suckage.
I think we have had quite a few interesting episodes since "Gatekeeper". This one wasn't the greatest but I really like Mystic Force so far.
Old 09/20/06, 01:54 AM   #7
Ryu Dairenjaa
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX+Sep 20 2006, 04:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PRangerX @ Sep 20 2006, 04:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Rider_Leangle@Sep 19 2006, 07:28 AM
But in this case the battlizer was clearly needed. Most of the team was captured and Serpentina was shown to be very powerful. So Nick should have used the battlizer. Its not like he used it to fight the foot soldiers.

Its been years since Serpentera, I doubt most of the target audience remembers it outside of the reruns. And even than its not really that big of a deal. [/b][/quote]
He did fight the foot soldiers when he first got that thing, But I guess that was a show off thing, it was kind of neccicary, but if he uses it in the next episodes and overuses it I'll go insane,

And people still remember Serpentera, Do you know how many times that Toon Disney re-runs Forever Red >_>
Ryu Dairenjaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/06, 07:27 AM   #8
Firain
Putty Patroller

Hey Prangerx its me Firain i'm just wondering where you get your information on Mystic Force from? thankyou...
Firain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/06, 09:26 AM   #9
Kamen Rider Decade
Mentor

Quote:
Originally posted by Firain@Sep 20 2006, 07:27 AM
Hey Prangerx its me Firain i'm just wondering where you get your information on Mystic Force from? thankyou...
From the show or is that to easy of an answer for you?
Kamen Rider Decade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/06, 05:47 PM   #10
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Firain@Sep 20 2006, 11:27 AM
I don't have any inside sources or anything. I just watch the show and follow the news that is reported at Rangerboard and other big sites.
Post New ThreadReply