Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 07/03/11, 08:34 PM   #1
Vagabond
Putty Patroller

Default Original MMPR Megazord Pepakura Files

Hello everyone, I have been making what are known as pepakura files now since 2007 creating characters from every TV Show and Film possible that wears armor in the show. And for a while now I've wanted to make the original Megazord costume. Now for those who do not know what pepakura is it's a way of taking a 3D model and creating a full size papercraft model. Natsume Ryu is a friend of mine from the Transcostumers forum and helped with creating the 3D Model for the suit and I have been making the files for the suit after I recieved the model. I would suggest making the helmet from cardstock but if you have the know how I would suggest using a material called EVA foam to build the rest of the suit with. The files are also a bit large, that was done on purpose because I'll be making my suit with stilts in the legs and arm rods to control the arms and hands with. It's not that big but it's still going to be 7 feet tall when I'm done. As for the chest file I would recommend cutting out triangles and gluing them to the chest since they were not modelled into the 3D Model. Now for the files so far I have the Helmet, Chest and the Pauldrons, I am still working on the rest of the armor parts. Here they are to share with you and if you need any kind of help please feel free to ask and I can help you out. When a file is made it will be released here. You will need Pepakura Designer if you want to rescale the files to your height, you may not be able to save but after you rescale you can print with the program. If you do not want to rescale then you can just use the Pepakura Viewer program to open and print the files. Enjoy.
Megazord Helmet
Megazord Chest and Back
Megazord Left Pauldron
Megazord Right Pauldron
Vagabond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/20/11, 09:31 PM   #2
mbozzo
Power Ranger

Default Re: Original MMPR Megazord Pepakura Files

I hope that you'll have luck with your original Megazord armor, Vagabond.
mbozzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply