Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

View Poll Results: Who is Your Favorite Power Ranger?¿
Blue 1 12.50%
Yellow 0 0%
Pink 3 37.50%
Red 3 37.50%
Black 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/13/02, 08:31 PM   #11
MiChaos
Power Ranger

A problem with theory 1, good ad it is. When Jason, Zach and Trini left the Command Center, they said Power Up, and a flash of light from where there coins were flashed and remained behind. I guess this was the last of their powers leaving them to go back to the Morphin Grid and back to the new rangers.
But I don;t know. I'm just guessing.

Personally, I stick with Theory 2.

And did anyone else notice the scale of the all new Serphanterra. Cool as the digital effects were, it was too small!!
MiChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/02, 10:50 AM   #12
MorphinTime
Comic Relief

Yah, but like I said, if he still had the coin when he left, even if it was powerless, it may have been reactivated when the other was destroyed. As for serpentera, it was way to small, that thing stood on Tor like it was a can of beans to us.
MorphinTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/14/02, 02:17 PM   #13
Cyberblack
Putty Patroller

Default Forever Red

Did anyone notice that Jason and Tommy gained someweight? Even Andros is a little bigger than he used to be.
Cyberblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/15/02, 10:28 PM   #14
JZSpock
Ranger In Training

Send a message via Yahoo to JZSpock

Yeah I noticed that. Too bad time hasn't been good to Andros.
should Jason have been so cocky to Cole when they were fighting the remnant of the machine empire?
JZSpock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/18/02, 04:00 PM   #15
Bison Zord
Comic Relief

They probably reforeged the coin. They've had seven seasons to do so.
Bison Zord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/02/02, 05:14 PM   #16
ChronoDefender2
Ranger In Training

Default Red Powers

I've always assumed that the Z-Wave (Zordon's energy/life force) that was released when Andros killed him was so powerful that it not only turned evil good, but fully restored any and all powers that have been. Keep this in mind; When Zordon was alive he was able to temporarily restore Tommy's powers and that was using only a fraction of his life force. If the Z-Wave was powerful enough to turn all evil good within the majority of galaxies, then I think it was also able to restore all powers. This would explain why TJ was back too (because there's no mention of him getting powers back the way Justin did). So in theory, all powers are restored and could potentially goto anyone new. I remain confident that it was the Z-Wave; certain powers were lost for some time (Dino, Ninjetti, Turbo) some not used for some time (Zeo), but the items that HARNESSED the power still remained, they just were drained of energy (ie, the power coins still existed but couldn't do much, such as Tommy's Green coin given to Jason and Adam's original morpher). The one thing I don't understand is why Cole was saying Tommy is the greatest ranger. . .we all somewhat agree, BUT Tommy didn't do anything out of the ordinary in FR, if anything Cole did the most by destroying Serpentara; it definately should have been a 2-parter. Oh, and nice to see everyone again, I hope people will finally start posting again.
ChronoDefender2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/25/03, 05:31 PM   #17
gdath
Putty Patroller

Send a message via ICQ to gdath
Default Re: Red Powers

Question 4 U. Why was Rocky part of the Group of Red Rangers, if the power was transfered to him through that sword that the Rangers retrieved. It was great to see the Astro Megaship again. Was there an Alpha on board, or did alpha 6 stay on Mirinoi with the Galaxy Rangers?
gdath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/15/03, 02:09 AM   #18
CobraMorph20
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Red Powers

The powers could have been rebuilt. Turbo, LR, NS & some day TF all had powers that were built.
CobraMorph20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/14, 12:37 PM   #19
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Forever Red

I think Ranger fans have always read too much into Forever Red's plot holes. The special was supposed to be a special team up and it succeeded in that regard. With a half and hour there wasnt enough time for a lot of exposition. Plus it kinda makes the episode more legendary since fans can use their imagination to feel in gaps.

Aparently, Amit intended for Jason to have gotten his powers back from the evil Red Ranger in the comics. TJ got his powers back from Lightening Cruiser just like Justin did with Mountain Blaster. Which is pretty plausible. Amit wanted to have Rocky make a cameo as Tommy's butler but the actor couldnt be found at the time. The plan was to have a multiparter but it wasn't aloud in budget.

And really we know now that the Zeo Powers didnt becomr the Turbo Powers so it probably wasnt that hard for Tommy to get them back.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/19/14, 12:44 PM   #20
PRangerX
Administrator

Default Re: Forever Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Tulip Ranger View Post
I heard it would take much longer before this episode would air then people originally thought (two or three eps after RftF) and it would be sometimes during october now??
This was always an interesting decision. We do know that Amit did this on purpose since he considered Eric a Red Ranger.

It makes sense when you think about it since Time Fire was a reversed engineered version of Time Red in Timeranger. Plus the rivalery between Wes and Eric and their friendship makes it seem right. They needed a tenth Red for the team up anyway. And didnt want to use Ninja Rocky.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply