Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12/29/14, 07:31 AM   #1
blacklion400
Putty Patroller

Default The gap between Zeo and TAPRM - your headcanon?

So, having recently marathoned through Zeo, I am about the watch Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie (dear god that's such a bad title facepalm-icon) and I was curious, in your own personal canon so-to-speak, how to you resolve the issues and plot threads from Zeo that got left un-answered?

The main one of course being;

.What happened to the Zeo powers and where did the Turbo powers come from?

The other less important ones being;

.What happened to Bulk and Skull's trip to France and why did they, and Lt. Stone suddenly get re-hired into the police force?

.Why did Rita and Zedd suddenly quit trying to fight the power rangers, when they seemed quite determined at the end of Zeo?

.Where did Jason suddenly disappear to, as the movie suggests he's been away for a while?

If I've missed any let me know!

My own personal head canon for the first question is that Billy (as often suggested) had created the turbo powers. They were made from the zeo crystals as a back up to the zeo powers. However, they could only be used as an alternate, not at the same time. When going through the nemesis triangle, the rangers needed something less powerful to go through with them so it couldn't be detected by the triangle, and that the link to the zeonizers was also cut off when they went through it.

Jason I always assumed went off to live with Emily out of town somewhere. Emily kept her job at the youth centre for a while however, hence why we see her in one episode of Turbo (I think it's one ).

Bulk and Skull I've thought maybe they did go to France but got conned by the detective agency that had hired them (I wrote a little fan-fic about it once). When they get home they find that Lt. Stone has got his old job back, what with the detective agency going bankrupt. He pulls some strings and gets them their jobs back too.

As for Rita and Zedd I've never thought of anything that interesting for them, only that once they got home they managed to shut down and destroy the machine palace, then suddenly realised that fighting the power rangers would be a waste of time, and just basically quit.

Your turn
blacklion400 is offline   Reply With Quote