Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 11/13/16, 10:17 PM   #21
Forever Pink
Comic Relief

Default Re: Space Rangers getting there powers too easy

I didn't like how Astronema was able to morph so easily when she impersonated Ashley.
Forever Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/14/16, 12:24 PM   #22
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
When you think about it that was even more out of left field. Considering we had no real reason on screen for why they just didn't use the Zeo Powers with the new Turbo Zords.
no doubt but there was a reason for why they weren't using the Zeo powers in the movie. They needed the keys to cross through the Nemesis Triangle and Maligore was going to be too powerful for the Zeozords but him being too powerful for the Zeozord really doesn't make a lot of sense to be honest with you so I think that was just a case of them trying to excuse themselves out of a reason to avoid destroying the Zeozords since they didn't have any of the zord suits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzy Bitzy Carter View Post
We don't know how Andros got the Space Powers. So anything is possible. He didn't seem thrilled to work with anyone. So its not unbelievable that he just kept the morphers in storage. The Space Powers may have been made made like Lightspeed's.
very true or they could have came from Eltar somehow since Andros knew about Zordon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday View Post
Its been a problem with PR for years. Power Ranger powers grow on trees now and don't seem special anymore.
while they do grow on trees I disagree that they don't seem as special anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Hart View Post
They should have had to go to Eltar or KO 35 to get new powers.
yea that would have been a better idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Pink View Post
I didn't like how Astronema was able to morph so easily when she impersonated Ashley.
to be fair it did make sense though since she had went through a Jump Tube which had an instamorph feature.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/05/17, 02:47 AM   #23
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Master View Post
Its not any more crazy than the Zeo Rangers just making the Turbo Powers out of nowhere for no real reason.
not quite they made the zords not their powers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRangerX View Post
When you think about it that was even more out of left field. Considering we had no real reason on screen for why they just didn't use the Zeo Powers with the new Turbo Zords.
something else I forgot to mention is it was also mentioned that the ship and the Turbozords couldn't be detected by Divatox so perhaps that was another reason for the change in powers other than because they needed the keys to pass through the Nemesis Triangle maybe perhaps they couldn't block their Zeo powers from radar?
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply