Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Power Rangers General Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/06/12, 04:04 AM   #1
Venomizer
Putty Patroller

Default Missing Battllizers

I loved power rangers sins 1993 and over the years, my love for it has grown stronger, so I started thinking lately about battleizers and wondered, what if mighty morphin, zeo, turbo, jungle fury, and RPM all had battleizers for the red ranger.....what would they look like? Post your thoughts!
Venomizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/06/12, 04:38 AM   #2
Cmdr Crayfish 2
Putty Patroller

Default Re: Missing Battllizers

Jungle Fury and RPM would use whatever the first-wave toyline's Battlizers were.
Cmdr Crayfish 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/06/12, 05:12 AM   #3
Venomizer
Putty Patroller

i kind of figured that but what about zeo and turbo and mighty morphin?
Venomizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/06/12, 05:21 AM   #4
Cmdr Crayfish 2
Putty Patroller

In-fiction, that would depend on the origin and source of the powers.

In terms of aesthetic for these nonexistent toys, figure out what they'd have done as a theme for it in that respective year. We wouldn't have gotten armored modes until season three or so. What would they have done in 1995 that wasn't "something like MMPR:TM?" The 1995 UK VRT line (which was a Kenner product, mind you, not Bandai) gave them gold repainted figures with hellacious, ridiculously big armored weapon attachments. What would they have done in 1996 for Zeo? 1997 for Turbo? What do you hitch that toyline atop?

Lord, I guess Turbo would probably do SOMETHING with "phantom armor." Maybe Rescuezord-themed EMT armor? Transparent plastic 'cloaked' armor?
Cmdr Crayfish 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/26/16, 01:39 PM   #5
MattEmily
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomizer View Post
I loved power rangers sins 1993 and over the years, my love for it has grown stronger, so I started thinking lately about battleizers and wondered, what if mighty morphin, zeo, turbo, jungle fury, and RPM all had battleizers for the red ranger.....what would they look like? Post your thoughts!
that's a good question.

MMPR = never had any toys that would've given them a Battlizer so I think they could've done something as a way been a Titanus Ranger and the Green Ranger powers basically the suit would look similar to the Green Ranger suit including the shield but it would fit Titanus' color scheme and design. It would have a holster that would be the color of Titanus itself. Not sure about a weapon though.

Zeo = didn't have anything so I would create a Battlizer that would be like a Battlizer that would look mostly silver like Auric's chest color and I would also have the armor include his sphere thing. The Battlizer would have a blue shield instead of Trey's golden shield and the blue shield would have the ability to fire laser beams like the Golden Power Staff could and it would also have the ability of projecting a Sword out that the Ranger in question could grab in order to use it as a combat weapon and it could also have the ability to have varying different size abilities.

Turbo = didn't have anything so I would create something that would be similar to the Phantom Ranger. There'd be black armor that would have a red ruby slot in the middle of the armor. The Ruby slot would actually be a gem as well and the ruby slot would have the ability to fire lasers.

Jungle Fury = they did have a couple options but they wouldn't be options that I would be picking instead I'd be picking an option that would allow the Ranger to remain in whatever form they are currently in and then the Battlizer would just give them Battlizer armor such as a black armor and it would have golden shoulder pads, golden arm cuffs and golden knee pads and golden boots. The Battlizer would have the ability to fire lasers as is from all of its Battlizerized stuff and it would also have the ability to materialize a cannon on the black armor.

RPM = I think the Battlizer should've been the one that was labeled as "Ranger Red Guardian" in the merchandise since I do like the silver padding on him. I just don't like how the weapon looks in that form so instead of going that way I probably would just go with the Paleomax Rangers so that 3 Rangers would have Battlizers.

Megaforce = I would've introduced a Battlizer during Super Megaforce and I would've done a mixture of a few Battlizers. I would've used the golden front pieces of the Red Sentinel Ranger and then I would've put the front chest piece of the S.P.D. Battlizer on top of the Sentinel Ranger's chest piece, blue extended spikes that are all over the sides as well as on the shoulders so that it would mimic the Triassic Battlizer a bit, arm-blades that could materialize so that the Sentinel Ranger's weapons would be there, the lock-on piece from the Red Space Battlizer as well as the ability for it to fire lasers, the Battle Fire Saber, the Animarian/Savage Ranger wings, the arm pads from the Ninja Storm Battlizer but just the arm pads that were the ones that were there in his default mode and not the ones that were there for his Flight Mode, blue leg pads of which would come from the Red Dragon Fire Ranger, the golden thing that was atop of the Shogun Mode's helmet for each Samurai Ranger's Shogun Mode and some more blue on both sides of the helmet's visor.
MattEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply