Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Online Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 02/24/02, 04:24 AM   #1
Windgrail2
Ranger In Training

Default And the high winds rise again...

Get ready to pop another gasket AstroMegazord because that insane theorizing nonsensible(i love compliments) Windgrail iiiiiiiiissssssss BACK, baby!
-
Woo! It's been a while but things are finally showing promise again here at home. I've got a ton a PR commmentary to catch up on, but for now it's refreshing to be back.
Windgrail2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/02, 08:43 AM   #2
Red Tulip Ranger
Ranger In Training

Hi, again.
Red Tulip Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/02, 11:01 AM   #3
Cross My Line
Power Ranger

Thank God!!!! Hey its astro I'm actually glad to see you back. PRO has had an influx of crap posters lately. Welcome back dude.
Cross My Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/24/02, 05:49 PM   #4
ForeverBlue
Power Ranger

Welcome back.
ForeverBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/25/02, 02:58 AM   #5
Windgrail2
Ranger In Training

Default The New Wild Force pack...

One word sums it up so far- outstanding. The first two scenes of Lionheart were so BEAUTIFULLY directed, especially the night scene with the four Rangers hunting down that piece of trash Org! And the absence of voices during that battle was brilliant!- a whole new league for our Ranger heroes. It's always hard for me to immediately adjust from one Ranger series to the next because each series has its own kinda flow to it which you just get use to after a while, but Wild Force already looks very promising. How much control does Disney have over Power Rangers anyway? By far the greatest morphing sequences, almost beating out Eric's morph. The Anamarium, the Wildzords, total computer animation- GOD I love JAPAN!! The premeire wasn't even a remake of an earlier incarnation like Lightspeed Rescue was(which is my ONLY beef against Lightspeed Rescue, the rest of it rocked)I'm gonna miss the styles of Judd Lynn and Jackie Marchand, but my theory is that these new writers know their stuff. The fact that they became Rangers at different times is WONDERFUL! The Rangers in my book are the same way, but MY charaters were created in 1999 after the Lost Galaxy season finale, so I am not plagerizing here. Anyway, I'm rambling on here. There's SO much opinion I want to get across, but I don't think this post can handle that many words!
-
to sum it all up- the Power is still burning bright. If this really IS the final year for our Power Rangers, then they'll go down in a blaze of glory.
Windgrail2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/26/02, 02:51 AM   #6
ShadowForceBlue
Power Ranger

Default Re: The New Wild Force pack...

Welcome back
ShadowForceBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/11/14, 11:32 PM   #7
psychic ranger
Power Ranger

Default Re: And the high winds rise again...

hi
psychic ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New ThreadReply