Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 12/14/06, 09:58 PM   #1
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Send a message via AIM to JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Default The Revolution...Is Here! (read this)

Hey everyone. just to let you all know, The Revolution is here. I might be the only one that's come back, but without me, the Revolution is nothing. If i have to lead the Revolution by myself, i will.

-JDFF4L
Old 12/15/06, 03:11 AM   #2
PRangerX
Administrator

Welcome Back. I sorta know what the revolution is. But why don't you explain when the revolution means to some of the members that didn't visit Lahana Forums? So they are not confused. Just a suggestion.
Old 12/18/06, 09:10 PM   #3
TheHistoryFollower
Putty Patroller

dont trust the revolution otherwise it will be the end for us all
Old 12/18/06, 11:25 PM   #4
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFlyDarkMan View Post
dont trust the revolution otherwise it will be the end for us all
I doubt the revolution will have any effect on this board. Its nothing more than an unofficial clan. No disrespect to anyone.
Old 12/19/06, 02:56 PM   #5
TheHistoryFollower
Putty Patroller

that goes double for u logan
Old 12/20/06, 02:18 PM   #6
TheHistoryFollower
Putty Patroller

your admiral gundam
Old 12/21/06, 04:24 PM   #7
jpwagner5
Putty Patroller

for once in my life i acctualy agree with the virginian. you guys r retards
Old 02/04/07, 11:22 PM   #8
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Ok, i know i'm really late on this, but The Revolution used to be a group of Lahana Forums Members that got together to try to get rid of the controling Aaron and to build up the Lahana Forums from the ruins it was basicly in at the time before it got shut down. We were there to stop the fights (didn't really go so well....will explain later). We wanted LF to be a safe place. However, nothing went right. Over half the original members of The Revolution never returned when we all had to reregister and I do not know how to get ahold of them. The fights became worse and worse. partly due to me and Travis. I tried to not fight him, but i tend to be very weak at resisting and end up getting into fights and loosing my temper. I would like to recreate The Revolution. i know my friend Raven is here. He was apart of The Revolution. I would like to get ahold of my friend Ed, but we have since had a fall out in our friendship. It's like no one really cares what happens on here anymore. The Revolution was basicly created out of anger. To get revenge on Aaron and everyone associated with him (not emma though. she was cool to a point). I just didn't have the time to really run The Revolution effeciently, but if it is re-created, i can assure you it will be ran better than anything else on here. We would like to have some admins and mods, but regular people will do. I know that this could be a great thing on here. If people want to join, they can, but i'll need some information. I will post, at a later date, what all i'll need from you if you are wanting to join. It's not anything personal I need, just a few things that I need to know so I know I can trust you. I made that mistake because I fell into Travis's trap once and he tried to destroy The Revolution, but it will not happen again....ever. Thank you.

signed,
The Only Black Rose
Old 02/05/07, 09:28 PM   #9
JasonDavidFrankFan4Life
Power Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Virginian View Post
This is going to fail. Fail like the miserable piece of shit who runs it.
how do you know it will fail? hhhmmm? last time it wasn't organized as well as it is now. don't doubt anything until you let it at least try. honestly, i think you're some 9 year old that's really stupid and has yet to learn anything.
Old 02/06/07, 11:06 AM   #10
TheHistoryFollower
Putty Patroller

good grief shelia give it a rest im done with the past all right ive made up with the others at the forums and it was the others who showed me the light im so done with fighting
Post New ThreadClosed Thread