Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > The Time Warp > Power Rangers Modern Archives

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10/12/06, 07:32 AM   #1
Evil_Green_Ranger
Putty Patroller

Send a message via MSN to Evil_Green_Ranger

Hey, I was just wondering, it's been going around the internet a lot that Sentai the source for Power Rangers battle footage is nearing it's end after 30 years, so I was wondering does anyone know what this means for Power Rangers if it will also end or will continue with its own material or something along those lines :unsure:
peace y'all

I CALL ON THE POWER OF THE DRAGONZORD!
Evil_Green_Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/12/06, 05:32 PM   #2
SkataPunkA7X
Ranger In Training

Send a message via AIM to SkataPunkA7X

Where did you hear this?

Nick: That'd have to be Jimi.

Toby: You're in.

Amen, Mystic Force Screenwriters, Amen
SkataPunkA7X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/12/06, 09:33 PM   #3
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil_Green_Ranger@Oct 12 2006, 11:32 AM
Hey, I was just wondering, it's been going around the internet a lot that Sentai the source for Power Rangers battle footage is nearing it's end after 30 years, so I was wondering does anyone know what this means for Power Rangers if it will also end or will continue with its own material or something along those lines :unsure:
peace y'all
As far as I know Super Sentai isn't ending anytime soon. If it did Power Rangers would pobably be discontinued.It just wouldn't be cost effective anymore. Unless they found another show that they could get footage of that was similar enough to Super Sentai.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/06, 09:56 AM   #4
Evil_Green_Ranger
Putty Patroller

Ive heard this going around the internet, that's what made me wonder, I;ve heard that apparently Super Sentai is in its last season, but hopefuly these rumours are probably untrue, I can't remeber where exactly I;'ve seen them but I've seen these rumours in various places on the internet, if I find out more I'll post it, hopefully it isn't in its last season though :D

Old 10/13/06, 01:54 PM   #5
PRangerX
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil_Green_Ranger@Oct 13 2006, 01:56 PM
Ive heard this going around the internet, that's what made me wonder, I;ve heard that apparently Super Sentai is in its last season, but hopefuly these rumours are probably untrue, I can't remeber where exactly I;'ve seen them but I've seen these rumours in various places on the internet, if I find out more I'll post it, hopefully it isn't in its last season though :D
Tts real easy to spread false rumors accross the net. I don't think it is true. It would be big news if it were true. And you would see it posted at all the major news sites. Rangerboard would surely have a post about it. I think its safe to say its just a false rumor.
PRangerX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10/13/06, 03:59 PM   #6
Evil_Green_Ranger
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally posted by PRangerX+Oct 13 2006, 05:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PRangerX @ Oct 13 2006, 05:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Evil_Green_Ranger@Oct 13 2006, 01:56 PM
Tts real easy to spread false rumors accross the net. I don't think it is true. It would be big news if it were true. And you would see it posted at all the major news sites. Rangerboard would surely have a post about it. I think its safe to say its just a false rumor. [/b][/quote]
Yeah,,actually to be honnest I don't really think its true myself after thinking about it, Its just i saw it so thought it was worth a mention either way, I personally hope it doesn't end any time soon but you never know really, they must've come from somewhere or there's someone out there with a very sad life making up things. lol ;)

Post New ThreadReply