Power Ranger Online Message Board

Go Back   Power Ranger Online Message Board > Power Rangers Online > Off-Topic Discussion > VR Troopers Online > VR Troopers Discussion

Share This Forum!  

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01/10/16, 02:50 PM   #1
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default These questions of VR TROOpers and if they found out Ziktor was Grimlord then what?

Ok why didnt they continue VR TROOPERS AND HAVE A PROPER ENDING? I have been ticked off to no end of us. WAs Low Ratings, Beetleborgs or Kenner (Who made the toys) the cause of the end of the series?

Ok how would the Troopers esp Ryan have reacted if they found out Grimlords identity was Ziktor? Then what? well Ziktor had his polluting ways and antognistic projects. Why didnt they JUST LET THEM FIND OUT? I mean Ryan found his father in the series. They came real close to finding out in this 2 partner and what was the point in that 2 parter when they never even retrieved his identity????? I feel that 2 parter was a rip off, why did they even have it and I Feel it was a waste. This they never found out Grimlord and Ziktor were the same has always bothered me, and how could they have not figrued it out at some pt?

if they had SEason 3, what would have been in it? they had the last episode as Grimlords base blew up and was damaged, did that have a sole sense of finality?
danfifepsu@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/16, 02:57 PM   #2
Zabitan
Administrator

Default Re: These questions of VR TROOpers and if they found out Ziktor was Grimlord then what?

From what I heard the idea was that they didn't give the show a finale because they thought that they could just keep using Metal Hero footage, and just have the heroes lose their powers every year.

The problem is no one bought the toys so the show was cancelled, and they wnet with Beetlborgs instead.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/16, 03:20 PM   #3
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Default Re: These questions of VR TROOpers and if they found out Ziktor was Grimlord then what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
From what I heard the idea was that they didn't give the show a finale because they thought that they could just keep using Metal Hero footage, and just have the heroes lose their powers every year.

The problem is no one bought the toys so the show was cancelled, and they wnet with Beetlborgs instead.
why didnt they just make a 2 part finale then end the series in the 2nd season. and when you said problem is no one bought the toys, is THATTT what canceled the show and how come no one bought the Toys

I curse that they never found out Ziktor was Grimlord and if the Troopers found out, how would they have reacted and felt of it?
Old 01/10/16, 03:37 PM   #4
Zabitan
Administrator

My guess is they didn't know it was cancelled until it was too late.

As for why no one bought the toys well just speaking for myself I bought a few of the toys but it was just the three Troopers, and Dark Heart, and the Turbo Tech JB.

They were okay but I remember the articulation wasn't all that great but I heard the Battle Grid figures had good articulation but from what I saw weren't all that show accurate to how the Battle Grid suits on the show actually looked.

As for how I think the Troopers would react to finding out who Grimlord was I think they would be shocked but not surprised, and mostly surprised it took so long to find out, and then try to expose him.
Zabitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/10/16, 03:46 PM   #5
danfifepsu@yahoo.com
Putty Patroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zabitan View Post
My guess is they didn't know it was cancelled until it was too late.

As for why no one bought the toys well just speaking for myself I bought a few of the toys but it was just the three Troopers, and Dark Heart, and the Turbo Tech JB.

They were okay but I remember the articulation wasn't all that great but I heard the Battle Grid figures had good articulation but from what I saw weren't all that show accurate to how the Battle Grid suits on the show actually looked.

As for how I think the Troopers would react to finding out who Grimlord was I think they would be shocked but not surprised, and mostly surprised it took so long to find out, and then try to expose him.
Why didnt they just make a final episode ANYWAY and even if it was too late. ALSO, why wouldnt they be surprised it was Ziktor as Grimlord, do oyu think. and I bet they would be surprised it took that long why cause "grimlord was standing in front of them all along". I could picture when they find out them storm into Ziktors office confronting him yelling to him how they will put him away and Ziktor yell back at them. How would mayor rooney have felt as Ziktor had bossed him around. The troopers had intreacted w Ziktor on at least 3 diff episodes. I have been upset for YEARS that his was never to be.

for the toys they had LITTLE VARIETY and the second season ones were VERY RARE, why? and no Grimlord was made, no lab playset or Jeb toy was made, No Ivar or Icebot. what was wrong w the toys and what if BAndai made them?
Post New ThreadReply